Is there anyone here that (eats clean) advice needed?

Options
I wanted to know maybe some ideas for meal options having the hardest time with this eating clean and ordered Tosca book but recipes take a lot of time and have too many ingredients any suggestions would be appreciated;/

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Eat the same thing everyday. Prepare it different ways. Thats what i do!:drinker:
  • runnninginmd
    Options
    Try skinnytaste.com. Her recipes are low fat/low calorie, made from scratch, and the majority are pretty simple to make. Best of all, they are really good. I probably make recipes from there 3 or 4 nights a week. And it's free :)
    default Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    find clean foods that are easy to make that fit your dietry requirements, examples are:

salmon
    tuna
    chicken
    kale
    spinach
    quinoa
    eggs
    sweet potatos
    broccoli
    halibut
    *lean steak
    bison

you do not need to add anything to these, they are best left alone, if you need you can add different spices.
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    There are clean eating groups on here, a lot of those have some good posts to look over.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?utf8=✓&phrase=clean+eating
  • diamondigrl
    Options
    Thank you guys for the info need help did Salmon and Chicken but not sure what else I could do, So this help a lot:wink:
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I find the Williams Sonoma cookbooks really easy - "Weeknight Fresh + Fast" is awesome...very few ingredients and it's organized seasonally. I also pretty much eat the same things week to week to make things simple....good luck and kudos for making good choices!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Even red meat can be clean and lean. You're not limited that much. Eating clean means no butter, very little to no oil. Just cook the meat with spices, lemons, things like that. Cook a veggies, and a carb, like brown rice. It's easy. You can eat almost anything, jst watch butter, oil, and sauces. Also, look for alternatives, like instead of mashed potatoes, you can use califlower.
  • mmckibben87
    mmckibben87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    check bogs. littlebshealthyhabits.com has some great ones.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Eatingwell.com also has a lot of recipes that are free, tasty, and nutritional info is provided. They also group recipes like "20 minute dinners" and "500 calorie recipes" if you want to narrow it down.
  • diamondigrl
    Options
    Love this information Thank you:smile: