Major NSV!!

Options
I am so excited. I have been walking daily now for while (although I don't always log it here on MFP). I have been lengthening my walk. The first time I walked as far as I did today (a week and half ago), it took me 55 minutes. Today it took me 35 minutes!!! Now living here in Virginia, there is no such thing as flat land. So yea some of it is downhill walking, but there is a lot that is uphill too...the worse being the very last bit of the walk. 4 months ago I couldn't even walk to the corner!! And the thing is...I enjoy walking now.

Replies

• jknox30
    jknox30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!! It will keep getting easier too!
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is great news, well done! is the body just ah-mazing how quickly it adapts. enjoy your hills!
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That's great keep up the good work!
  • gkershner
    Options
    Great NSV. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is great!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great work!! I love accomplishments like these - total motivation to keep working out! Thanks for sharing =)
  • katiedidit1
    katiedidit1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great JOB! I needed to see your post today. I'm having a couple of rainy blue days! Thank you for sharing your NSV.
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Keep up your hard work! I LOVE walking, I find it very furfilling!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Isn't it wonderful!
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would enjoy walking. I am scare of what the winter is going to be like. I don't drive, so a trip to the mall to walk isn't much of an option. Gonna have to bundle up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!