barfed!

Options
Today at school I was served a salad that I discovered was moldy after eating it/////yuck.
I was sick soon after and barfed, so I'm wondering if I should count it or not, seeing that I'm 800 calories below my goal for today...

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Is this post real?

It all depends, what is your actual age, without that advice you are given could be dangrous
  • crankkitty
    Options
    Yes it is! It's an honest question. I was in a rush this morning and wasnt able to eat anything and by the time lunch rolled around that happened. I just had dinner and am figuring out how much more I can eat (or handle) before the day is finished. It wasn't intentional so please don't think that!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Jc2yt.gif
  • crankkitty
    Options
    gee, thanks.
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    cool!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I dunno girl. Don't over think it too much. maybe just count half?? Try not to sweat the small stuff.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter if you "count" it or not in your log. If you're already 800 calories below goal, you haven't met your nutritional goals, with or without the salad. Have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk.
  • achapman01
    achapman01 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    No, don't count barfed up food. You would not have absorbed/digested many calories or nutrients.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter if you "count" it or not in your log. If you're already 800 calories below goal, you haven't met your nutritional goals, with or without the salad. Have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk.
    um yeah this answer is better! :flowerforyou:
  • akylios
    akylios Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt even worry about your goal for today, just eat whatever is gonna settle your stomach and help you feel better cause that sounds pretty nasty. Start back up on your caloric limits tomorrow
  • crankkitty
    Options
    Thank you!