Join the 6 week weigh loss challenge group!!!

Options
JOIN THE GROUP "6 WEEKS UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE" TO ANSWER THE QUESTION -- How much would you like to lose by New Years Eve? I created the group to keep us all motivated and focused on working out and eating healthy during the holiday season. SUGGEST the group to your friends, and feel free to add me as a friend. (Weigh-in by Tuesday 11/20/2012 and answer the get to know each other questions.) *Best of Luck :)

*Go to groups and search 6 Weeks until New Years Eve Challenge*

Feel free to post on this thread your weight-loss goals as well! JOIN THE GROUP AND ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME -- WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!

Replies

• Angie8301
    Options
    Hi! I'm Angie. Signed up a while back but didn't stick to it but now I am back. I've kinda plateaued a bit and lacked motivation for a while but I am so close to my (short term) goal weight I can't give up. I'd like to lose 10 pounds by New Years! Feel free to add me as I don't have any friends! LOL
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    Thanks for joining!
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    count me ini would love to lose 14 lbs possibly more ill request friend too kate x
  • NurseMal09
    NurseMal09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will be great to stay motivated during the holidays!
  • nznatural
    nznatural Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Id love to join - I really need a good kick up the butt to push myself.

I want to lose 6kg in the six weeks till christmas
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Id love to join - I really need a good kick up the butt to push myself.

I want to lose 6kg in the six weeks till christmas

*til New Year's Eve... don't short change yourself a week :noway:
    Only FIVE weeks Til CHRISTMAS?!?!?!? Oh my *kitten* is never going to get done in these few short weeks! I have a bazillion calories to bake and pass out. I haven't bought anything but new "crazy" socks for my Teen Queen, STOP THE CLOCKS!!!! I need more time, money, time, and money!! :sad:
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose a stone
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I just joined too! I am really looking forward to hearing all of your success stories! I hope that I can add one by then as well! Good luck to everyone! :happy:
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose about 20-25 lbs!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose about 20-25 lbs!
    So would I - but I'll be happy with a stone.
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sounds great - would like to lose 10 lb ! I weighed this morning and was 259.8 - getting to a even 250 would be great!
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    Wow almost 300 member in the group....Join the group 6 weeks until New Years Eve challenge -- Go to community and you can find it under groups!!! A ginormous thanks to all those that have joined *hugs and best of luck!!
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    I have had this question pop up a couple time -- So here is how you join -- Go to community and you can find it under groups!!! A ginormous thanks to all those that have joined *hugs and best of luck!!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    @Colleen118.... I'm about ready to freak out too!!! We're running out of time! >.<

(And I'd like to join the group too...) I'm shooting for 20 lbs gone... but will be happy with 10-15 lbs!
  • IamBellaDea
    Options
    Hello, I will love to join. My goal is to lose 15lbs by NYE.
  • IamBellaDea
    Options
    Hilarious! I have two teenage queens. I need more money, money, time, time, money and prayer to keep up with them. lol
  • IamBellaDea
    Options
    @Colleen118.... I'm about ready to freak out too!!! We're running out of time! >.<

(And I'd like to join the group too...) I'm shooting for 20 lbs gone... but will be happy with 10-15 lbs!

Hilarious! I have two teenage queens. I need more money, money, time, time, money and prayer to keep up with them. lol
  • srworthy
    srworthy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just joined too! I need a boost to get me going :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • superwoman143
    Options
    Hi!! I am joining in too :) I want to loose 8- 10 pounds by New Years to start of the year right! :) Im new on here so feel free to add me!
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    Hello, I will love to join. My goal is to lose 15lbs by NYE.

If that is your picture, you don't need to lose 15lbs, you look amazing!