***MUSIC***

Options
What is your favorite, song, cd or station you listen to when you "work it out"?

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I listen to a medly of of music.... but when I need that extra push, I turn to rap to get me pumped up!
  • nevillejohnb
    Options
    Can't be touched by Roy Jones Jr. gets me pumped up when I lift and Green Light by John Legend and Andre 3000 when I run.
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Michael Jackson - Black or White is always my first song in my run!! I'm an 80's baby :)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Metal and metalcore:
    Demon Hunter
    Haste The Day
    As I Lay Dying
    Seether
    Metallica (S&M album mostly)
    Three Days Grace
    Breaking Benjamin

Darkwave:
    Nightwish
    Elis
    Within Temptation
    Epica
    Leaves' Eyes
    Lacuna Coil
    Apocalyptica

Alternative:
    Weezer
    The Reconteurs
    Flyleaf
    Paramore
    Silversun Pickups
    Pearl Jam
    The Smiths

New Age:
    Enya
    Celtic Woman
    Lord Of The Rings soundtrack

These are just a few of my faves.
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Its all about the trance for me: Darude Sandstorm, Chicane Saltwater, Faithless Insomnia, Eric Prydz Pjanoo, anything by Pendulum or Basshunter. Not at like my usual tastes, I'm a rock chick at heart, but it gets my blood pumping and body moving!
  • wsucheergirl
    Options
    It's gotta be metal or rap for me - depends on my mood.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Any and everything!
  • zoey1212
    zoey1212 Posts: 1
    Options
    Mastadon
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I like Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me and Queen's We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions. Those two always make me stride longer and harder!
  • dm123
    dm123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Def Leppard, AC/DC, Poison, Metallica, Bon Jovi, etc...... 80's girl here....
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I have a playlist of about 150 different upbeat songs that I use for working out from all genres. I just like having variety so I don't get bored of hearing the same things every time!
  • healthycat31
    Options
    A variety - At the moment anything upbeat by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kings of Leon, & upbeat 80's songs.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I just got done with a dance hip-hop phase and now I am on to rock AC/DC, The Replacements, NIN, Linkin Park. Anything with a good hard fast beat.