30 day shred for christmas/new year

Options

Replies

• dkingtn
    dkingtn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1
    talked a friend at work into doing this with me, so we can control the holiday food binge.
    Got through the whole thing, better than I thought. Looking forward to seeing some results.

PS I am over 50!!
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 DONE. BAM! :bigsmile:
  • Trifitgirl
    Trifitgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got motivated and did week 1 day 1 last night!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    L1 D6 tonight! I haven't taken a break i don't plan to either as i am very limited on days to do this before my trip.

Keep up the good work, for those of you on D2....

:drinker:
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done! Feeling pretty good, it's actually getting a bit easier.
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 done this morning. I was happy to get in a workout before the big meal :smile:
  • sp98
    sp98 Posts: 46
    Options
    I started day 1 today....what an awesome workout!! Betting I'm going to be sore tomorrow :laugh:
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 DONE. Last day of level 1 tomorrow. Kinda scared about level 2
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Just ordered 30 ds yesterday with 3 lb weights from amazon and can't wait to get started. I've read many posts about how difficult it is, but has tremendous results.
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday that I finished level 1. On to level 2 today!
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Day 8 level 2 done yesterday. Level 2 is crazy! But hopefully it gets easier, just like with level 1.
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    Starting level 2 today!!! I completed the first 10 days on level 1 still feel sore!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Am planning to start this tomorrow evening. Am excited and terrified, lol :)
  • cat_s85
    cat_s85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today. Haven't done it since June. It was easier than the very first time but I'm using very heavy weights so I did get a bit over-heated. I haven't got much to lose so hoping to see some changes by Christmas!
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Day 9 level 2 done this morning :bigsmile: I kept up better today, but still not 100% She's tough!
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    Level 2 IS HARD-ER!! I did Day 1 yesterday and whew trying to keep up. I need to push threw.

9 more days to go.
  • firefly_
    Options
    I'm on day 2 level one and using the zeal for life system..I have 7 friends and would love some shredders to team up with!!
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    I have completed the 6th day of L2. Yeah!
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    Just completed D7 L2!! Looks like I'm the only one posting, where's everybody???