Maybe she's born with it? Nah pretty sure it's PHOTOSHOP

Options

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9y9IgasRGKnSzAaiPkigrJf8OZJCgGwgFEKrwqHmTzTPesv3tQ7epmaNp
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    That's funny
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    thank you for sharing :):) LOL
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I'm putting that on my Christmas list! ;)
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    As a photographer, Photoshop is where it's at! ;D
  • runningfataway
    Options
    I know right! Photoshop is amazing, I'm so stupid for investing in exercise, or any other well being products rather than just fixing myself with a click of a button, and drag of a mouse.. :ohwell: :grumble: :sick: :huh: Just kidding.. HARD WORK PAYS OFF!
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Jeez... Obviously I'm on this site for a reason. I'm not saying to just fix everything with Photoshop. But if I do a shoot with someone and they have a huge zit, you can bet your paycheck I'm going to zap that thing away. Some things you don't have control over.
  • raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I know right! Photoshop is amazing, I'm so stupid for investing in exercise, or any other well being products rather than just fixing myself with a click of a button, and drag of a mouse.. :ohwell: :grumble: :sick: :huh: Just kidding.. HARD WORK PAYS OFF!

wowwww. someones a bit grumpy? as a photographer, photoshop is an amazing tool... just saying!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i always loved this one:

8768159_500.jpg
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    WIN.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!! :laugh:
  • martincrca
    Options
    Nice, lol
  • I won't lie... If I actually knew how to do some of that stuff on Photoshop, I probably would. But I hardly know how to use Photoshop at all.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Fotoshop, by

AH
    DOH
    BAY

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Photoshop, rocks! :love: :love:
    Fotoshop:noway: .... I don't even know this program!

I have learn't phothosp by myself to retouch my facebook photos! :laugh: :laugh: Just kidding...
    But it helped to make some animated Christmas pics for some sites and definitely you can lose some extra weight with photoshop, or add some makeup and move wrinkles. It is sooooo easy to do this things but you need to learn this program and for someone who is not very comfortable with digital image processing and filters and layers of an image won't be easy.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    IN BEFORE THE LOCK lol.

That was pretty damn funny. wish I could photoshop my damn cold away! now that i would pay money for
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    "Why eat healthy and exercise when you can just look like you do" Hilarious LOL
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Love it! If I ever have a daughter I'll show her this type of stuff while she's young enough to believe mummy's always right :laugh:
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    lol I need some of that stuff.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Loved the video...satire and sarcasm my two favorite words starting with 's'...okay, Two *of*... :tongue: :laugh: