Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pic inside of my Birthday Cake!

2»

Replies

• makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Love it Tami!!! :flowerforyou:
    I see you have your Bling on too,:wink:
    love the sparkle you give off, your smile is contagious:bigsmile:
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    What a cute cake!! I just looked at your before and after pics, whoa! Way to go!!!!!!!
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Wow, Tami you are so beautiful & so is the cake!! Hope you & your family had a wonderful time!!

JoAnn :-)
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Very beautiful cake! And when someone posted Happy 40th Birthday I thought they were lying. I had to re-look at your profile to check. You do NOT look 40 at all. You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Gorgeous!!!

Pretty cake for a pretty lady!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    It was Yummy !
    and I can proudly say, my scale doesnt think I ate the cake! LOL
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Wow Tami, you've done an amazing job losing weight;. Congratulations and happy birthday. You're beautiful and so is the cake. Happy 40th birthday. You certainly don't look 40. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Both are pretty yourself & the cake, don't tell me you actually made that, if you did kudos you know what kudos either way you look fabulous, wait did I say fabulous oh look I said it again it was a fabulous day, yeah I like that, hahahaha
  • What a gorgeous cake!!!! Happy belated birthday!!!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Both are pretty yourself & the cake, don't tell me you actually made that, if you did kudos you know what kudos either way you look fabulous, wait did I say fabulous oh look I said it again it was a fabulous day, yeah I like that, hahahaha

haha . My very good friend is a baker, she made the cake. She does an amazing job!!
This discussion has been closed.