Losing for Life Challenge - Week 3 - 3/15/10

Options
It is the third week of the Losing for Life Challenge. Where I prefer to have weights reported on the blog, this is where I need week 3 postings if you choose to not use the blog located at www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/questfor250.

Thanks,
Mike

Replies

• fietsdebbie
    Options
    I've lost 1 lb this week and am now at 183.6. Skiing on Sunday was a pleasure!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    197.2 - down 3.6 pounds from 200.8 last week! Whoo!
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same still at 141.
  • jessangel
    jessangel Posts: 34
    Options
    I am still 205 I had to go out of town this weekend and it is so hard for me to not eat what everyone else is eating I am glad i did not gain now I need to get a moving and lose some weight. Maybe next week. Happy St. Pattys day!
  • jmkearns77
    Options
    You guys are all doing great. Since my last log in I've lost 2 more pounds. I got over my hump of 170 and I'm now at 168.4!!!
    I still have a ways to go, but I'm doing much better since I started here with you guys. I'm concentrating on me, focusing on me, and keeping the motivation up to keep losing. I'm gonna look great.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs. but I went up in body fat %, fat weight, and down in lean body mass. Doing cardio every morning, resistance bands 2 times a week, and walking 3-more a week for at least an hour.:flowerforyou:
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    here's the link to dinos's blog if you need it!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dinos/view/losing-for-life-challenge-week-3-21279

he's the one taking over the losing for life challenge now
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    *bump*