Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

bitterness

I am having a hard time tonight. I ate a big breakfast with scrapple. I watched it the rest of the day. So tonight, I wanted a baked potato with a cottage cheese. I really love cottage cheese. The little bit of potato and a half a cup of cottage cheese would put me over, so I am going to sulk, not eat any of it and be under for the day. I did a little walk at break today but didn't walk the dog.

So I am going to go eat worms, cry in my dirt and put myself to bed, b/c I can't stand myself.

Be well all
Just had to get that off of my chest!

jane

Replies

• Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Some days it is so hard. Just gotta say "oh we'll, sucks to be me today". Hugs to you.
  • maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Why not just eat the potato and the cottage cheese and not hate yourself? One day is not going to make a difference to your weight or health long term, but having this level of anxiety about one calorific meal could be detrimental. If you are hungry, eat something and don't worry about being over. Or, if you really feel like you can't do it, quick add the extra calories to the next day and eat a little less on that day. There's no reason to be this down on yourself or to have this much stress about what you are eating.
  • CindyLRP
    CindyLRP Posts: 24 Member
    LOL! Sulk tonight and wake up proud tomorrow! Anything worth having is worth sacrificing for! :happy:
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    a baked potato with cottage cheese only comes in at around 200-225 cals...

I took a peek at your diary... You have more than that left for the day. What gives?
  • I cheat on Friday... i mean a big humongous cheat.. So I am trying to be cheatless for a while. Thanks for support.

I really do appreciate it.

Jane
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Jane,

That's what I love about MFP. 1. You had a bad day and it's mapped out before you. Take it as a guide on how to change for the next day. 2. Ever notice that the next day you have a whole set of calorie monitoring to do. Yesterday is done and today is a new day! You get another opportunity for success!

While that may seem like a lot of mumbo-jumbo crap. It's not AND I was talking to myself as well. Been there! Done that!

And finally 3. Notice all the love and support! Great encouragement. I feel blessed by my friends on MFP!!

Mike