I know this thang works but I need more friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I lost about 10 pounds about year ago by using my fitness pal. I've kept it off but I have trouble logging in everyday if I know no one's watching. I'd love to get a group of badass active ladies to be accountable to. I'm pretty good at getting all my fruits and veggies in but I've got a HUGE sweet tooth and I'm a big late night snacker. I run outside, rock climb in a gym, ride my bike all around BK, and do yoga. Friend me if you'd like to share vegetarian recipes, inspire each other with our active life styles, and share tips and inspiration!

Replies

• amcmilla
    Options
    I just joined too! I don't have an active lifestyle, but need to be encouraged to be more active! In my past, I loved running and am trying to get motivated to again. I am not vegetarian, but am trying to eat meatless dinners several times a week so I would love to participate in sharing recipes. Add me if you like!
  • deana314
    Options
    I've also just joined, actually just yesterday. I lost 62 pounds last year from August to December, but I started slacking. I've gained 15 back so now I'm trying to lose those again and even more. I'm pretty good with working out but food is my downfall.
  • neikij
    neikij Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Neiki and I just joined today. I have been exercise after work with co-workers but needed to keep track of my food intake. I am a HUGE fan of eating sweets and I have put myself on a coke cola 3 week challenge. It has been very hard for me not to drink a soda at all. I guess it's mind over matter. :smile: I know together we can accomplish our goals.
  • Elizabeth315
    Options
    Hi! I've tried using fitness pal before and failed pretty quickly because I had no support. I've been using it again for about the last 13 days and have done fairly well but definitely could use more friends. Please add me :)
  • Kaylao7i987
    Kaylao7i987 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So my big brother turned 29 today and it got me thinking about my age. Im 25 and and have put on 35lbs since high school and am deff not happy with myself. I have never used this but I have heard alot of good things about it so im hoping that this gives me the ambition I need to get the ball rolling. I also downloaded the Striiv that works with this. So if any one would like to help me out please add me :-)
  • kristen1813
    Options
    I have had fitness pal before and I never stick to it because I cant stay motivated. I would love to have people reading myself to keep me accountable and help my motivation. Anyone that needs a little motivation add me! = ] together we can all do it!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    im on here all the time and more then happy to offer motivation! i know how much it meant to me while i was losing my 80 pounds so feel fee to add me
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Neiki and I just joined today. I have been exercise after work with co-workers but needed to keep track of my food intake. I am a HUGE fan of eating sweets and I have put myself on a coke cola 3 week challenge. It has been very hard for me not to drink a soda at all. I guess it's mind over matter. :smile: I know together we can accomplish our goals.

kicking the soda habit was easy now if i can just kick my candy habit i will be good... resiting going out to my car and getting some peanut butter cups i have in there.
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as djames92, been on here for a bit but not too long. I enojy chatting to my friends so if you want to add me feel free! I'm keen to stay motivated and to motivate others.
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You and I sound like twins! Except for rock climbing :) I'm on here every day several times, and I love to motivate my online friends, and the comments and support I get from them really fuels me to stay on track. SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND ANOTHER VEGETARIAN!!! Yay! We can share recipes! :) I'm sending you a friend request now :)
  • afrouws
    afrouws Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies:

I'm not exactly a bad mama. But, I used to be. I need some friends to keep me accountable. I lost 45 lbs 3 to 4 years ago. Put on a ton since then. I know how to do this. And, I know that it taked a village to shrink this little fat girl. I would like to team up with some friends. Anyone interested? :happy: :happy:
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everybody !
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I log on dail, actually a few times a day, lol! Love to motivate others and also be motivated by others! Feel free to add me all!
  • Mary10091982
    Mary10091982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new too ( to the forum, not the website) and keen to add friends and keep the motivation up :)
  • LaxJac
    LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Tiffany, happy to help in any way I can. All the best...Jay