off track

Options
i resently fell off track a little, & i'm hard on myself so ya i've been down over it. any advice anyone would like to share will be so helpful. thank you!::indifferent:

Replies

• unpredictablyme79
    Options
    i resently fell off track a little, & i'm hard on myself so ya i've been down over it. any advice anyone would like to share will be so helpful. thank you!::indifferent:
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    honestly dont worry about falling off track a little i personally think it helps to get that taste of failure every once in a while it makes me even more motivated. id say just find some friends whether its on here or real life that can help motivate you and get you back on track.
    and based on that feel free to add me im on here alot i could help you out if you wanted
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    i fell off track a little while ago for two months and gained back 20lbs...it was terrible...

to get back on i just sucked it up, stopped feeling sorry for myself and went back to what works...planning, exercising, drinking loads of water and being in control of my actions...

there is not much else that you can do...the past is the past and you can change it...

make a meal plan tonight along with a grocery list, throw out all of the food that is not part of your plan and make time to get in a workout tomorrow...
  • Lalamontour
    Options
    I feel off track really bad last week, but thanks to all my friends on here and my kick boxing instructor i am back as of today and ready to rock this out. You can do this. I am here if you need help
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Everyone falls off... the object is to get back on.
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    One meal at a time. Only you can decide when your ready. Don't beat yourself up too bad, we've all been there.
  • issyjmc
    issyjmc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Someone once told me that if you miss lunch one day, you don't quit eating lunch forever. Falling off the horse is not the worst thing you can do. Just remember to get back on it. I also think that it is ok to take a brief break periodically.
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can't expect to be perfect, nobody is :) Try not to be too hard on yourself!! Think of this as a learning experience and surround yourself with positive, motivating people. You can do this, don't let your mind tell you otherwise!