June Starters~March 15

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    BTW: are we still doing picutures this weekend?!!! I will do mine Friday or Saturday.... one of my lil sis's is getting married this weekend, so I will do it sometime before that....
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Yes KJ!! I'm actually REALLY excited!! I threw on the blue and black dress I wore in my profile. (When I was pretty much my biggest) It looks AWESOME now! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    So having the scale at home is proving to make me a little crazy about it. But it has been showing goodnews. I only weigh in first thing in the morning after using the restroom. Yesterday it was down to 280.4 and today it was down to 280.0

IF I keep up that weight loss throughout the rest of the week I should be down 2 pounds next monday. It has helped to show that the scale doesn't lie and it will show my progress when I make the effort.

I do know our weight fluctuates during the week so I'll take the rest of the weigh-ins with a grain of salt (or something less likely to make me retain water XD). Thanks for all the support on coming back in.

I can't wait to see everyone elses pictures! I'll do mine on my birthday (July 30th), lol. Compare them with my 22nd bday pics.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Amanda- I've found weighing everyday keeps me honest. Like I'll think i could have another xxx I don't weigh in until next week and so on but weighing in everyday makes me say no- I want a nice weigh in. If I'm up and I've done everything right I just shrug it off. :happy:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Where is everyone?? Get on here RIGHT THIS SECOND and post!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna pass this week:embarassed: :frown:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    So having the scale at home is proving to make me a little crazy about it. But it has been showing goodnews. I only weigh in first thing in the morning after using the restroom. Yesterday it was down to 280.4 and today it was down to 280.0

IF I keep up that weight loss throughout the rest of the week I should be down 2 pounds next monday. It has helped to show that the scale doesn't lie and it will show my progress when I make the effort.

I do know our weight fluctuates during the week so I'll take the rest of the weigh-ins with a grain of salt (or something less likely to make me retain water XD). Thanks for all the support on coming back in.

I can't wait to see everyone elses pictures! I'll do mine on my birthday (July 30th), lol. Compare them with my 22nd bday pics.

Great job Amanda!

I did my pics last week for my other group....where do I email them again??
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm off work today and BORED!! It's so nice outside I kinda wanna go for a walk but I'm so lazy :yawn:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Yolie! I'm so glad you check in with us!! Do you have an adorable baby bump??? Pictures!!! :wink:

I really think I might change my weigh in day to thursday... I weighed in again and lost another .9 lbs. Which is 0.2 less than last Thursday so it's not such a crazy number. Right? I have no idea what I'm trying to say. I just want you all to tell me I can use this weigh in so I have my 40lbs lost on my ticker! :blushing: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    This week has been kind of awful to say the least and I haven't been eating well AT ALL! So I'm reporting a gain of 0.5 lbs. I'm surprised it's not more but I'll take it.

LW: 188
    CW: 188.5

I may be moving out of my apt in the next couple weeks so that should give me an extra boost of exercise and hopefully raise my spirits. I'll probably find out today if I got the apt. *crosses fingers* I really need some good news.

I don't know why I can't seem to get on track on stay on track these days. :cry:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    Yolie! I'm so glad you check in with us!! Do you have an adorable baby bump??? Pictures!!! :wink:

I really think I might change my weigh in day to thursday... I weighed in again and lost another .9 lbs. Which is 0.2 less than last Thursday so it's not such a crazy number. Right? I have no idea what I'm trying to say. I just want you all to tell me I can use this weigh in so I have my 40lbs lost on my ticker! :blushing: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

USE IT!!! Let's see 40!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks mama- I did it!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 40.3 lbs down!! 24.7 more to go!!!!!

Ummmm why does 24.7 more lbs to go kinda dicourage me?? It took me around 4 months to lose 25 lbs when I started. Does that mean it's going to take even longer now???
  • kandyjo
    Options
    :happy: busymom~ I am soooo excited for you hitting that 40lb mark!! Woo Hoo!!! The rest of your weight will come off... It's a journey, so don't obsess so much about the time line!! :wink:

Amanda ~ I am so glad that you sound in better spirits!! It really helps some people to weigh every day... some people (like me) it doesn't... Find what works for YOU!! :drinker:

Shannah ~ Sorry you are having such a bad day... Those come around once in a while... I really hope you get your apt... Maybe that will give you a since of renewal!! Hang in there girl!!

Yolie ~ I agree with busymom... I LOVE that you still check in with us!!! AND I would love to see your baby bump pic's too!! :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    BTW, busymom... When I open the spreadsheet for week 39, it's blank .... ???
  • busymom74
    Options
    AH! Really??? Let me look! Sorry!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    No prob, Bob... I was thinking something was up with my computer or something... but I can't imagine what....
    I first get a notice that the format is different (or something like that)... then when I open it, its blank...
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks mama- I did it!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 40.3 lbs down!! 24.7 more to go!!!!!

Ummmm why does 24.7 more lbs to go kinda dicourage me?? It took me around 4 months to lose 25 lbs when I started. Does that mean it's going to take even longer now???

Thats how I feel. I only have 12 pounds to my goal, but it has taken me 3 months to lose 8 pounds and it only gets harder near the end I think. I am trying not to focus on the number, but on how I look. My husband keeps raving about my body (although I admit he is totally jaded and no other man would find it as appealing) but it is a nice incentive to show him this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I suspect I will most likely go for a smaller number once I get to 135. I weighed 125 (or a little less) when I met my husband 8 years and 2 babies ago. He actually encouraged me to put on a few pounds because he doesn't like the boney look, but I was happy fluctuating between 120 and 125. I don't want my upper number to be 140. Oh forget it now I am just on a tangent.

Really I just wanted to say congratulations on your 40 pounds. You will get to your goal, it may take a while, but you will get there. We will be cheering you on the whole way.:smile:
  • busymom74
    Options
    O.k. I think I fixed the SS! Let me know if it works now.

Momto- That's EXACTLY how I feel. lol I was thinking I might make my goal 125ish so I could happy flucuate between 125-130. I have been noticeing myself looking better. :happy: Which is awesome!

Thanks!! I'm excited to be this close to my goal. (yet so far away!) :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

P.s. JS- I really lol'd at "no prob bob" I dunno why! :laugh:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    My cousin finally had her baby yesterday!!! Avery Claire was born 5 days late at a whoping 9 lbs 14 oz. I'm so excited!!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My cousin finally had her baby yesterday!!! Avery Claire was born 5 days late at a whoping 9 lbs 14 oz. I'm so excited!!!

Congrats to your cousin. What a beautiful name. So nice having new babies in the family!