Indentations...

Options
I have an issue... I'm 5' 3" and 130lbs so I'm not "fat" but I've got a bit of softness. My problem is indentions from my underwear and pants on my hips and my lower stomach. My clothes are not too tight, if I wear them any looser they'll fall off but this still gives me the look of a "muffin top" especially on my stomach. How do I get rid of these???

Replies

• gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i have these too.. i dont know how to get rid of them. i'm hoping diet and exercise will help if i lose the fat? but i'm already tiny as it is..
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    eating right and exercise over time they will fade
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have that too but it is getting much better as I lose fat. Strength training and core work help too.
  • gaveupheart
    Options
    mine are major between the hips and thighs. thanks for the tips. i'm hoping i lose fat in my toughest spot (hips)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Overall fat loss. Set a small calorie deficit (1/2 lb per week and eat 50% of your exercise calories or 20% below tdee) and heavy weight training. Adjust your macros to about 35% carbs, 40% protein and 25% fats. Wt + high protein will help maintain your lbm and the wt will improve fat loss.
  • gaveupheart
    Options
    Overall fat loss. Set a small calorie deficit (1/2 lb per week and eat 50% of your exercise calories or 20% below tdee) and heavy weight training. Adjust your macros to about 35% carbs, 40% protein and 25% fats. Wt + high protein will help maintain your lbm and the wt will improve fat loss.

ive been doing the calorie deficit thing. i'm trying to do more weight/strength training.. do you have any suggestions for beginners?? maybe i'm not doing enough. and i really do need protein but i'm not much of a meat eater. my brother did suggest some whey protein that he's using to bulk up but not sure if that will help me. help?
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I thought most people got these, actually.