NCAA Tournament

Options
Hey,

Our office is doing a NCAA bracket contest and I have ZERO idea about anything basketball related.
Any basketball fans out there have a suggestion of who will ultimately win this thing? Who will be in the final 2? Who will be in the final 4?

Replies

• coachcarr
    coachcarr Posts: 12
    Options
    the finla four will be kansasn ,kentucky, vilanova , syracuse kentucky and kansas will play for championship kansas wins
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It is all luck. The higher seeds are more favorable so you should be safe with Kansas or Syracuse. Good Luck.
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Having gone to Florida State, I can safely assure you they will not be in the Final 4.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    My picks were Kansas, West Virginia, Duke, and Kentucky

Kansas over Duke in the championship
  • williams3023
    Options
    This is a great question. I am going to tell you my experience running pools. I have run a pool every year since my freshman year in highschool and to be 100% honest the person who always wins is one of the least knowledgable about college basketball. Ive even given a prize as much as $1000 to someone off of $5 brackets, she was a 20 year old cheerleader that picked teams based on the mascots she liked. So just wing it...look at the seeds and run with em, chances are you will do better that way. Good Luck!
  • HelloSunshine
    Options

Trav!!! Long time, no talk :) Missed you buddy.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Trav!!! Long time, no talk :) Missed you buddy.
    U too lady...whats been up