Help!!!

Options
I was losing weight for the first 4 weeks, then I had my period where I gained, then I dropped it all followed by almost all my lost weight coming back. I have been eating pretty well and exercising harder then ever but I am gaining all my weight back and I don't know why. I really have to keep losing and it is stressing me out that I am gaining.

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Firstly I would say are you logging everything you eat accurately? And I mean everything. Also judging by your diary you are eating very little. Your bare minimum daily should be 1200. If you are exercising you should be eating more than that. MFP bases your calories on what you need without any additional activity, when you do exercise you can eat more. If your body feels like it's not getting enough food it will hang on to everything it gets, it's not going to waste it if it feels there's a famine coming on! You maybe need to eat smarter, not less. Personally I would work out my TDEE and reduce it by 15%-20% for weight loss if I were you. It's a much more chilled way to lose weight and more sustainable in the long term.
  • pandabear4christ
    Options
    Hi there Medilia.....Decrease your CARBS and SUGAR.......And Increase your PROTEIN........Eat fruit and veg.............Bare minimum daily calorie intake is 1200 calories...........If you stick to this
    you will lose weight :-D :-D
  • AngelBabe1986
    AngelBabe1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had that happen. I just made sure to really keep track of my calories. You may need to increase your calorie intake a bit with the workouts. Try different things. I decreased my calorie count and adjusted my diet a little to smaller frequent meals and did better at drinking water. I adjusted my exersise too just tried a few different things and finallly found a area that works for me and I loose weight. Best of luck to you. Just keep working hard get through this plateau. It is hard but try to not give up:)