Same weight, only difference is weight training (pics)

Options

Replies

• letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    awesome job ty for sharing.
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have doing a lot of weight training to and was getting very upset because the scale was not moving, even though i could see a change well I sure will not quit now.........

Yep...same here. Great post and motivation!!!
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So what is the difference in dress size between the first and second pictures?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    So what is the difference in dress size between the first and second pictures?

I wear a misses size 10 now, and before it was a 14. As far as sizes....I was like XL and now I'm like a big Medium/small Large if that makes sense. I do believe if I had smaller boobs I would fit better into a medium, but their not going anywhere!
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! You look stunning!
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I'm in agreement with everyone else, you really are an inspiration for everyone who might be discouraged when the numbers on the scale might not be going down.
    Way to go, you look fantastic :)
  • justicekenny
    Options
    good work ... keep the momentum going ..
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I fancy you. You know that, right?
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    nice gainz ;)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    I fancy you. You know that, right?

Aw! thank ya!
  • OhSusan
    Options
    Bump for the inspiration.

Wowza! :wink:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I'm in agreement with everyone else, you really are an inspiration for everyone who might be discouraged when the numbers on the scale might not be going down.
    Way to go, you look fantastic :)

Good good. That's why I posted! Pics say so much more than words ever will
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I love this post! You look fantastic!

I've been stuck at the same weight for almost a year (it fluctuates from 173-179). It's pretty frustrating but a couple days ago I was trying on pants and realized that even though the weight hasn't changed, I went from a 12 to a 10. So I keep on keepin' on. Also, I have that same dress and I also bought it for a wedding...and the shoes I wore gave me blisters. lol
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :-)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Weight training does a lot for the firmness and leanness. You must have decreased your BF% thats why you look like you have lost a good amount of weight. Congrats!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    First of all you look beautiful and I am completely inspired. To continue with the weights. Like other posters I hace been disappointed abd somewhat disillusioned with weight training when the scale would stay the same. But the jeans don't lie..... weight training makes us girls smaller. Fantastic results.
  • 2feelfitnfab
    Options
    you look amazing.. what an inspiration!
  • AleliH1
    AleliH1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What type of weight training are you doing? 3 months ago I started Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength program and I'm loving it! Just curious what worked for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!