Been here for a year ... and feel ....

Options
2»

Replies

• TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Is there something else going on? Are you depressed?
  • kccadmac
    Options
    God knows, we all have our set backs. I've just recovered from one of mine. Was down nearly 9lbs and put it all back on but I'm back and ready to roll again. Like Angie said, it's a mental thing...you have to be in the right place to stick to it and get the results you want.

The biggest thing for me is the understanding that it's truly a simple equation...burn more calories than you consume. I'm doing little things that I didn't do for awhile, I'm walking when I used to take elevators or escalators, parking my car as far away from the door of where ever I have to go. I'm taking 10 mins to eat my lunch and walking for 20 mins whenever I can.

You can do it. We all can...we just have to be prepared for it.

I would say good luck, but you don't need it...

You've got this.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Put your money where your mouth is. Time to prove you have a little self discipline, will power and control over your own life.

Dont wake up and let your day lead you, go to bed knowing that you are deciding what happens tomorrow.

And stop all this wishy washy time wasting. Teenagers do that.
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the positives posts....'that' is what I needed....
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    continuing to try over and over again by telling yourself the same thing and expecting different results is certifiable.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    If you did not Gain in the last year then you ARE ahead. Now lets start to lose!

I have to say, I cannot believe how much 25 pounds down has improved that way I feel!