Starting Back at Square one....

Options
Well, I am officially starting over. I have been trying to lose weight for a little while now and was down about 9 pounds. Then I started to get frustrated with my lack of progress over a few months so I started changing my calorie goal and macros to try to find something that worked well for me. Nothing seemed to be helping and I got discouraged and lost my motivation. I also hit a tough time emotionally and financially and kind of quit on myself. Now I am back to my starting weight and really wanting to succeed this time. I joined a gym last week and have purged my house of all of the unhealthy foods I had recently been accumulating. This is something I really want to accomplish. Anyone out there have any good advice or suggestions of how to stay on track, keep up the motivation, or anything I should be doing to help myself out to reach my goals? Any support and encouragement is always welcome. Thanks guys!

Replies

• FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    no one has any advice?
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting back on track. That is always the difficult part after going through all these issues.

You have a pretty stressful and busy life being a single mom working full time. Keep thinking about why you wanted to do this in the first place...

You have lost 9 lbs successfully before, so you know all the right things to do. Prepare healthy meals for a week, things that you can put together quickly. You will get plenty of ideas if you google it.

Keep up with your workouts, the best thing for us moms are short, intense workouts like JM's/Kelly Coffey's/Jackie Warner or one of those 10 minute solutions.

This is a life long change and life happens sometimes. Take it easy. I have not been able to workout for 3 weeks now as I am dealing with a chest infection. I miss my workouts...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Best Wishes, Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving:flowerforyou:

Add me as a friend if you like.
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Eat clean and exercise.