JM Body Revolution?

Options
Hi,

I just started yesterday and would love to add some peeps doing it as well for motivation. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Anyone? :blushing:
  • JessicaBR0
    Options
    :cry:
  • hiitrocks
    Options
    If you search in groups...there are some groups that you can join :) I joined the group Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Have finished that a while back now as have just finished Insanity ) good luck, I really enjoyed the program!
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred, but already thinking of the next DVD. Quite fancy Ripped in 30 days, but I have heard good things about the Body Revolution. Good luck with it :)
  • JessicaBR0
    Options
    Thanks, hitrocks. I did research but it seems a lot of the people in the group are not active on MFP anymore. Looking for some newbies to the program. Congrats on finishing it!
  • JessicaBR0
    Options
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred, but already thinking of the next DVD. Quite fancy Ripped in 30 days, but I have heard good things about the Body Revolution. Good luck with it :)

Thank you! Her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones are also excellent dvds.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm just about to start week 3
  • jrobinjo
    Options
    I'm starting Body Revolution tomorrow. Add me if you'd like. I started with 30 Day Shred, then did ripped in 30, and for the past month have been doing random workouts from each of the dvd's. Time for me to get serious with diet though, I've been eating waaaay too much and not seeing the results I would like, but I feel super strong. I'm going to follow the kick start plan. Good luck:)
  • phitnessjunky
    phitnessjunky Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll join you ' I've started it today. Week 1 workout 1 phase 1. :-)
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi, mine just came in the mail, will be starting next week. So excited :)
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I plan to start this program 11/26 (after Thanksgiving.) Please feel free to add me.
  • anetka21
    Options
    I'm starting it very soon... hasn't come in yet, but I hope that I will stick with it..
    my biggest problem is motivation and consistancy so I hope that "Yelling Jillian thru TV" will help lol
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm about 1/2 thru week 4. Good luck with your JMBR journey!