homemade foods

Options
Is there a particular place to "create" a nutritional label for homemade foods? I roasted some veggies tonight w/ evoo and balsalmic vinegar and it is difficult to break it down per serving. I am probably getting a little to obsessed with the calories....I'd just like to know. So if anyone has a website, please share!!!:smile:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Is there a particular place to "create" a nutritional label for homemade foods? I roasted some veggies tonight w/ evoo and balsalmic vinegar and it is difficult to break it down per serving. I am probably getting a little to obsessed with the calories....I'd just like to know. So if anyone has a website, please share!!!:smile:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I make a lot of food from "scratch" I use www.sparkpeople.com and for exercise I use www.caloriesperhour.com and for slimmed down restaurant food I use www.hungrygirl.com
    Enjoy:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Here is a recipe calculator:
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • apdoxies
    apdoxies Posts: 57
    Options
    This might not help too much in the home-made food area, but it's been great for when we eat out. I use a site called Dotti's Weight Loss Zone. www.dwlz.com
    It lists most restaurants & it gives the calorie, fat, fiber, carbs & weight watcher's points for a lot of menu items.
    Just thought I'd throw that out there.:smile:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Very welcome!

~Joanna:flowerforyou: