6 Months In and 50lbs Lighter! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look really nice! Congratulations, it really shows! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    LOokit You, girl! Awesome progress!
  • SunnyBellaB
    Options
    Great job! What an Inspiration!
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    I feel awful about myself now -_-
    YOU DID AMAZING! You look fantastic. very inspiring.
  • HawaiiRainstorm
    Options
    I am so proud of you. 50 lbs. Wow .. way to go.. Okay I too,.. and a little wondering how your tats moved. Yes, i see one is done in the mirror but that doesnt change the fact that one is on your right side and the other on your left. The tat on arm or neck hasnt changed. It doesnt matter. Even if it was self drawn for the day. I just wondering. It has NOTHING to do with anything. I am so so proud of you. I want to be there in a few months ... with the loss of weight. You go girl. add me ..
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great job girl you look fantastic!! Keep up the hard work!! :0)
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look great.

That means if I get on the ball, I can do it, too!
  • 9410hayden
    9410hayden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • stone307
    Options
    You look great
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, good job.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    When I looked at your pics I thought, she looks so thin for 220 lbs, but lucky you you have the height in your favour. Your look pretty awesome at 170, but you will know where your best weight is.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great! =) Congratulations!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!!!

I started at 258 and am at 171 now.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look great!! The gray pants comparison picture is awesome. Great work and its really awesome that you are proud of your accomplishment now instead of focusing on the last pounds.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    : :drinker: :drinker:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! I appreciate all your lovely comments & I'm so glad I can inspire others!
    I am so proud of you. 50 lbs. Wow .. way to go.. Okay I too,.. and a little wondering how your tats moved. Yes, i see one is done in the mirror but that doesnt change the fact that one is on your right side and the other on your left. The tat on arm or neck hasnt changed. It doesnt matter. Even if it was self drawn for the day. I just wondering. It has NOTHING to do with anything. I am so so proud of you. I want to be there in a few months ... with the loss of weight. You go girl. add me ..

Thanks, but I can assure you I didn't draw any tattoos on.. lol. My shoulder and arm ones aren't there in the first pic, it was taken before I got them done. My stomach one has "switched sides" because one's a mirror pic & the other is a self timer! :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great work!!
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Bravo!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!