4 Hour Body - 30 day experiment starting Nov 18 2012

Options
Are you interested in joining me on a one-month 4-Hour Body experiment (based on the Tim Ferriss book, "The 4-Hour Body")?

We're starting November 18, 2012...or thereabout.

Come join the madness, the frivolity! And join the discussion on this thread.

Here is the (uncomplicated) plan:

1. Follow the nutrition principles outlined in the book.
- if you're interested in this, you probably already know the principles; if not, hello bookstore or Google...)

2. Track your food.
- either on MFP (hey you're already here), or by photo (as the book suggests; try Flickr), or both -- if tracking food floats your boat.

3. Take your measurements. Then track your measurements weekly.

4. See what happens.

5. Share some of your experiences here.
- because sharing is fun.

I'm intrigued by the 4HB principles. I'm already taking photos of my food and finding it oddly fun.

Game on! :smile:

Replies

• shell22holmes
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck. I tried and admittedly failed this program. The food was the hardest, though I did get a Kettlebell and enjoy using that.
    I do know someone who had fantastic results with the program, at first .......then as soon as he deviated from the meal/food plan he slowly gained it ack.

Seriously though, good luck. I'd be interesting in knowing your results.
  • healthysuze
    Options
    Thanks. Will report back!
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    How did the experiment go?
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Too bad they didn't keep up the experiment. I am currious how it worked for them.

I knocked over ten pounds off with this eating plan a year ago. While I managed to keep most of it off I would love to lose 10 more so I am going back to this way of eating this week. It is basically paleo with some added legumes. I hope following the strict plan will cut down on my snacking. I tried to go back in the fall but I just didnt' stick with it.

If I follow through I'll report back here in a couple of weeks.