Any other Juicers out there?

Options
Hi, I've been juicing (not fasting though) for about a month now and would love to meet people who have also incorporated fresh juice into their everyday lifestyle.
I've done a couple 3 day juicefasts and might do a 5 day after Thanksgiving. I am juicing with my husband which is great for support but I'd love to hear about more first hand experiences.

I'm here to lose a bit of weight but mostly to kill my sugar addiction and learn better habits.

For breakfast today, I had the juice of-
1.5 apples
1 cup Cranberries

For a snack I just had the juice of-
1 Apple
.5 Cucumber
.5 Zuchinni
.25 lemon
4 Kale Leaves
2 Cup Spinach
1 Cup Grapes

And for lunch I'll have the juice of-
1.5 Oranges
1 cup Rasberries
.5 Cucumber
2 long carrots
1 cup Spinach

Dinner will be beans and rice or something similar. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    pro tip: If just eat the fruit and vegetables you get the added benefits of fiber
    Options
    pro tip: If just eat the fruit and vegetables you get the added benefits of fiber

carrots are just about the only fruit/veg I can can eat without wanting to vomit. I can't stand the texture of most fruit/veg. I'm looking for people who also like to juice, not people who try to talk me out of it. Thanks anyway!
  • Lisaskydive24
    Options
    Hi, I am doing the three day detox cleansing whch consist in juices.. it's been hard, but Iam seeing great results. I think I will incorporate juicing in my regular eating.
  • MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I juice fruits and vegetables at least once a day every day and love it!!! My main reason for doing it is the health benefit. After watching the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead", I was hooked. Not to mention, the fresh juice tastes so much better than anything I can buy from the store. I've never consummed these many vegetables before. So its a plus all around for me. It's great to see others enjoying the benefits as well.
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    lol i thought he ment self juicing!
    Options

What on earth is self juicing? I got the weirdest images in my head when I read that!
  • Shua89
    Shua89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My dh makes veggie juices for breakfast and lunch every day. I watch him make it and say NO THANKS! I will say he's feeling much better, has way more energy, and has lost about 15 pounds though so it's definitely working for him. My BIL has been juicing for about a year and all of his "bad numbers" from the doctor have come down a lot so there are a lot of health benefits besides weight loss.

I do make fruit smoothies for breakfast most days though and really like them.
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options

What on earth is self juicing? I got the weirdest images in my head when I read that!

Funny!:laugh: