Rants and rages

Options
Feel free to post your rants and rages here!

Replies

• elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    my biceps hurt a lot :grumble:

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    DON'T YOU TELL ME WHERE TO PUT MY RANTS AND RAGES! HOW DARE YOU PRESUME TO KNOW ME ENOUGH TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! WELL, LADY, SINCE WE ARE TELLING PEOPLE WHERE TO STICK THINGS, I HAVE A SUGGESTION WHERE YOU CAN STICK YOUR RANTS AND RAGES THREAD!!
  • farfoorah
    Options
    I NEED THAT FILTER ON INSTAGRAM THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A FAIRY PRINCESS, BUT I CAN'T FIND IT!!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I got a speeding ticket and now I can't speed (as much) until I get the stupid ticket paid.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I HATE PEOPLE THAT LEAVE THEIR CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UP ALL YEAR!
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    People, please have some decency when you're out in public! Cussing in front of kids is not cool! Freedom of speech does not make it right for you to cuss in front of kids. Excessive cussing just debases you and has very negative impacts on children. Just watch your mouth.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I want to come home to clean house dammit
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I hate the IRS up in my bizniss.
  • TrixieTN
    Options
    Why do people have to smoke right by the door of a non-smoking building??? Or lay their (still lit, half smoked) cigarette on a ledge by the door when they go in a store??? Drives me crazy! Keep your cancer to yourself!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    People, please have some decency when you're out in public! Cussing in front of kids is not cool! Freedom of speech does not make it right for you to cuss in front of kids. Excessive cussing just debases you and has very negative impacts on children. Just watch your mouth.

Ditto! Look around you and think before you say things.

My rant...please, please, please, read your summons before coming to court. And don't bad mouth me because you got caught with crack in your car and No, your tax dollars do not pay my salary.
  • tellascott
    Options
    the Christmas rush is driving me over the edge and I would kill for a ciggie. I am fighting the urge to go to my car and light up my 7 month old stale ones that have been there since i quit just TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE FOR A WHILE!!!! *twitch*
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    my biceps hurt a lot :grumble:

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Wank less. Problem solved!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I hate when people make a mess, do not clean up after themselves and then complain about things being messy.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    - my hammies are on fire and it hurts to walk
    - its WAY too quiet at work AND MFP which is leaving me to write in this thread
    - 2 more hours until I leave for vacation....(wait...thats not a full complaint as its a good thing, but not coming soon enough)
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    The Whos, young and old, will sit down to a feast. And they'll feast, and they'll feast. And they'll feast, feast, feast, feast! They'll feast on Who pudding and rare Who roast beast. Aw, roast beast is a feast I can't stand in the least! :mad:
  • TrixieTN
    Options
    I want to come home to clean house dammit

If you ever figure this one out, please share. :happy:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Overly sensitive people are overly sensitive. :grumble:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    YOU TOUCHED MY DRUM SET!
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options

Speaking for those of us who don't have children, we are not purposely trying to curse in front of your children. I certainly don't curse excessively by any stretch of the imagination but every once in awhile it slips out. Maybe I am naive but I don't think people set out to permanently scar your children. **** happens, thanks for understanding that there was no malicious intent.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

**** happens, thanks for understanding that there was no malicious intent.

WATCH YO MOUTH!