New mom looking for friends/motivation!

Options
8 days PP with my second child. I've a bit of weight to lose but am determined to get it finished in 2013. Looking for friends/motivation. I've used MFP in the past but it's been awhile. This week I'm getting into the habit of tracking (wow do I eat like crap sometimes!) and then moving forward from there.

Love friends of all shape/sizes :smile: but especially if you are a new mom, mom to infant/toddlers, mom to more than one child and/or full-time working mom!

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm all of those, except a daddy. SMH at sexism. :brokenheart:
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome back to MFP! =) I have a 16 month old son, I work full time, and I have been using MFP for the past 8 months. Feel free to friend me!
  • saratf
    saratf Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 10 month old, and I work full time.
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Aww.....I'm sorry you are broken hearted! Don't be....instead, consider yourself one of a kind! :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 7yo and a 4yo. Feel free to add me!

Congrats on your new treasure - I hope you and the little one are feeling well. If you're nursing (or pumping), you will love how it helps your body to snap back - it can make real difference!
  • shrinkinc
    shrinkinc Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Not sexism - I did say I like friends of all shapes/sizes (perhaps I should have added gender too??).
  • chigau_me
    Options
    I have a one year old baby boy and lots of weight to lose :) Feel free to add me!
  • mummy_k
    Options
    hi im a new mummy again, am now a mum of 2 girls (6 & 4 years) and a new baby boy (16 weeks) have LOADS to loose and always need motivating!
    anyone in similar situations please add me :-)
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am not a mom but I would like to be someday soon :) I will send you a friend request!
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    8 days PP with my second child. I've a bit of weight to lose but am determined to get it finished in 2013. Looking for friends/motivation. I've used MFP in the past but it's been awhile. This week I'm getting into the habit of tracking (wow do I eat like crap sometimes!) and then moving forward from there.

Love friends of all shape/sizes :smile: but especially if you are a new mom, mom to infant/toddlers, mom to more than one child and/or full-time working mom!

I have teenaged daughter, but I take care of my infant niece, and I'll be trying for a 2nd child in a year or so. Please add some extra calories if you're breastfeeding. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

ETA: It looks like we have about the same amount to lose, too.
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey Im Helen, I have a 6 week old and 3 year old and am looking for friends on here as I am just getting started on this journey properly since having my bubba :)

Feel free to addme :)
  • kathrine3
    Options
    I'm a new mom! 15 days PP. Feel free to add me. I have several pounds to lose and would love to have someone new to keep motivated and to motivate me :)
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new little one!!!

I have three kids (6,5, and 3). I work as a teacher. I started my journey in March and am 10 pounds away from my goal.

I would love to join up with you so feel free to add me.
  • chalissa2010
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 2 yo and work 4 days a week.
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm a mom of two. A 6 year old and a 9 month old. I have just been seriously using MFP for the past couple of months and had 47 lbs to lose. 2 more to go :). Good luck!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom sorta kinda. My bonus child is 7 (not the birth momma) and my other child is 2.
    I pretty much raise both of them on my own since my husband is gone alot ( training, deployments).
    I'm currently not working but plan to start within the near future. But I am getting enrolled to start school in the spring.
  • amyy993
    Options
    congrats on your wee one :) my wee one is 7months and im desperate to loose all the extra weight, that i didnt need to gain in the first place :/
  • mikaylavega
    mikaylavega Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom too 2 weeks pp. Its so hard to eat right when all I feel like doing is sleeping all the time!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! That goes for all of you in this thread :)
    The more the merrier! :)
    I am a mom of four under 6!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Mom to two, 5 and 3, full time worker and a side job.

Congrats on your new baby! So Wonderful !

Remember, IF you're breastfeeding to be sure you're getting enough calories.

as you said, replace the 'crap' with good stuff and you're on your way. Enjoy the little one, the weight will come off eventually.