Has anyone??

Options
Has anyone ever used the weightloss setting on a treadmill before? I just want to know peoples thoughts that have. Do you think its helped your weightloss? What level do you do it on? I did level 2 today. Never used a treadmill before. Thinking of doing level 3 tomorrow but, don't honestly know if I can. Any advice?? Thanks in advance!!!
Julie

Replies

• azbuddy4u
    Options
    I started out using the eliptical and then when that became easy I started with weight loss 1 and now up to weight loss 4. It adds the up and down hills so you burn more fat. Hopefully that helps answer your question...I imagine it's the same for the treadmill
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    I definitely reccomend this setting for weight loss. It uses the idea of interval training, which is great at burning fat. Other ways of interval training are running/walking, switching back and forth between the two. Or, one of the things I like is the Nike Women's training program on my iPhone. It's a free application. You do some cardio exercises, mixed in with strength exercises. It gives you 10 different exercises and you do the circuit. It takes about 30 min, has great video demonstrations, & is a great workout. If you have an iPod/iPhone I highly recommend it.