Bed Bath & Beyond Coupons

For those of you who may not know, those BB&B coupons you get in the mail all the time never expire despite the date on them. Just wanted to throw this information out because they have a number of great products where you can use 1 per item and up to 5 of those 20% coupons at a time, sometimes more if you get a nice check out person. They have great products that I've bought in the past like, the magic bullet, food scales, body weight/body fat scales which I just bought, etc........ So instead of finding the same products on Amazon for less and with the coupons, you'll probably get it for around the same price without waiting a week for shipping.

Replies

• I have tons of them. I save them and collect from the people around me. There is a BBB just a mile down the street from me. When I'm feeling a little sad, I grab my stack of cupons and go crazy, lol. It can be dangerous. They know me by first name there.
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    My wife keeps a stack of them in the glove box of my car in case we're ever out and feel the need to stop in there. All too often, we found ourselves talking about replacing a kitchen gadget or two while out at lunch, and decide to stop in only to regret not having any of the coupons with us, so she just stuck them in there. :smile:
  • lunacocoa
    lunacocoa Posts: 21
    Nice to see some people already know this. Whenever I mention it to most, they are always shocked, though most people I tell are guys and they could care less, haha. As my friend just gave me s**t because I was excited to try out my new scale from BB&B :)
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    Tell your guy friends that BB&B does actually sell electronic gadgets, too. That should appeal to the Y chromosome. Especially some of the bartender stuff.

Oh, and if you casually call it "Blood Bath & Beyond," that might catch their attention too. That appeals to the part of the Y chromosome that requires guns, explosions, aliens, beer, boobs, and cars. And big dogs. And a grill. And power tools.
  • lunacocoa
    lunacocoa Posts: 21
    Tell your guy friends that BB&B does actually sell electronic gadgets, too. That should appeal to the Y chromosome. Especially some of the bartender stuff.

Oh, and if you casually call it "Blood Bath & Beyond," that might catch their attention too. That appeals to the part of the Y chromosome that requires guns, explosions, aliens, beer, boobs, and cars. And big dogs. And a grill. And power tools.

HAHA, good thinking. I will try that next time I need company.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Great post! I was at BBB a while ago and a lady behind me had so many coupons she gave me a handful of them...I saved almost 50% on my big cart full of stuff! I just signed up on their website so thanks for the reminder.
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    sofaking6.... I have to say that screen name is really funny to me from a joke my brother pulled on me. Not sure it's from the same punch line, but it made me laugh and thanks for that!!

Raymond
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    sofaking6.... I have to say that screen name is really funny to me from a joke my brother pulled on me. Not sure it's from the same punch line, but it made me laugh and thanks for that!!

Raymond

Oh that's definitely what it's from! lol!! It's rare that someone gets it tho :)
  • I love that they don't expire, but I *HATE* how much paper they waste!!
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member

Raymond

Oh that's definitely what it's from! lol!! It's rare that someone gets it tho :)

Ok, then my new name is "we Todd Ed?". That's classic!! So funny it made my day.... I am so easily amused. HA.