Skinny Toes

Options
For the first time in my adult life I am finally just considered "overweight" and no longer "obese." The weirdest thing isn't all the excess skin, or men who fall over themselves to open a door ... but it is my freaky, skinny toes. For as long as I can remember I had pudgy little toes. Now they are so long and thin; they are almost dainty. (Well, as dainty as you can get for a size 10 - lol!) But they are so pretty! I can't wait to paint my toenails and wear cute sandals this summer! :flowerforyou:
The rest of me is so much smaller, too. My husband can wrap his arms all the way around me now. My legs and arms are finally toned from my daily yoga routine and I have so much energy! I still don't have quite the stamina that I would like, but I am working on it. But I can't believe how strong I have become! I can lift my 25lb daughter and the 5gal water jug without any issues. I am constantly chasing after my toddler, but am no longer out of breath when I climb the stairs. I feel like a whole new person. I dance and sing in the middle of the day just out of joy. I am so grateful for this second chance at really living life!

Replies

• lkharris
    lkharris Posts: 24
    Options
    Congratulations! Good work! - Oh, and I recommend Revlon "cherries in the snow" if you like a good strong red for your toenails!
  • paulaswrld
    Options
    Woot Woot!!!! Here's to sexy little skinny toes!
    Congratulations, you're doing an amazing job. I know what that feels like to be chasing after your little one and get so out of breath.
  • DogsRule666
    Options
    Wow! You are doing fantastic!! Sounds like it's time for a pedicure!:happy:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!! My high heels are too big now because I've lost weight in my feet so I can relate. And forget wearing pantyhose with 'em. My feet slip out when I walk!! I almost lost a shoe yesterday! Eek.
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspirational success story! Good for you!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Aw man, that just awesome to hear!

and LOL @ skinny toes btw! hahaha
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    You "sound" so happy in your post! Congratulations on your success!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    i love it! "skinny toes" congrats!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • NaturalMom
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! I love reading all your posts and getting inspired in the morning. Hope you all have a great week!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!