New Moon

Options
cherie2304
cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
New Moon comes out on DVD this Saturday! I am so excited. Who else is as excited as I am and who plans to have a movie watching weekend with Twilight and New Moon? I'm gonna try.

Replies

• NaomiLyn
    NaomiLyn Posts: 16
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't wait. I am going to go bye it at midnight on Friday. Did you know that the Twilight Graphic novel came out yesterday, and the first trailer for Eclipse is out? I am definitely a little bit fanatic.:laugh:
  • 4crazykids
    Options
    I am a Twilight Mom for sure! My daughters and I read the books. I cant decide if I should go to blockbuster at midnight Friday or Walmart at 6:30am Saturday. I am afraid it will be sold out. I just read Eclipse for the 3rd time!
  • cherie2304
    Options
    Oh I saw the Eclipse trailer and I loved it. Looks like it is going to be great. I really can't wait until Breaking Dawn comes out. I think that will one of the best movies in the series besides Twilight of course. Could be that it was my favorite book.
    I read somewhere about the Twilight Graphic novel but not sure exactly what it is.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

I read somewhere about the Twilight Graphic novel but not sure exactly what it is.
    A graphic novel is like a comic book, lots of hand drawn pics, very little words...

they're pretty cool to add to your collection, but don't replace the actual books at all!
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm having some girls over to watch it! I pre-ordered my copy thank goodness!
  • imdamom
    imdamom Posts: 42
    Options
    My daughter is an absolute Twi-hard. I bought her opening day tickets to New Moon. She will undoubtably have the dvd late Friday night/early Saturday morning (I would have pre-ordered it but there weren't any deals to make it worthwhile to me to pre-order). She went to see Remember Me last weekend not only for Robert Pattinson but also for the first official Eclipse trailer.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    LOL - my husband is just as excited as I am!
  • cherie2304
    Options
    The graphic novel sounds like it would be cool to see. I'll have to look it up.

Imdamom: Did your daughter like the movie? I'm interested to know.
  • imdamom
    imdamom Posts: 42
    Options
    The graphic novel sounds like it would be cool to see. I'll have to look it up.

Imdamom: Did your daughter like the movie? I'm interested to know.

She loved it. I think she preferred Twilight more because it centered on Edward not Jacob, but she still loved it....lol
    She's read each of the books at least 5 times and a few of them she has read more. She is definitely Team Edward.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am so excited!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • cherie2304
    Options
    It was funny...when I went to see Twilight I wore a Team Jacob shirt but by the time I was done reading Breaking Dawn I fet tht Bella and Edward belonged together...not because Bella became a vampire but because they were right for each other. I can't wait for Eclipse either...so excited to see it.
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I wish I was going to get to watch this weekend, but it's gonna have to wait. BOO! I also haven't seen Remember Me yet. I am FAIL! I love the books (Eclipse is my fave of the four) and the movies have been fun so far. Have fun this weekend, y'all!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    I can't wait =] imma be in line on a Friday night lol
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I can't wait!!!