TIME OFF OR NOT?

Options
2»

Replies

• Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    quitting or taking a break should NOT be an option. stick with it girl!!!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,393 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Cut the cardio down to 2 days a week, do 3 days of weight training and then a day for stretching/flexibility training and eat more. Most women should be around 1700-2000 calories which would put you around a 20% cut from TDEE. That is how you cut fat. Low calorie high exercise is a recipe for muscle loss and fat retention.
  • DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I take a week off every 90 days. It helps you get re-energized and allows you a break from the mental discipline of working out and eating It is also short enough time where you cant do too much damage. Often I actually lose weight during this time as I am aware that I'm not exercising and burning as many cals so I tend to eat less.

One of my breaks is between Christmas and New Years,and another is over the 4th of July so it helps as far as the Holiday problem, The other two end up being usually October and April.

You might try that for a start
  • had_2
    had_2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Yes I have been half logging the last couple of days . Plus look at the last 5 month. 100 calorie chips ahoy I not going to break me. Fried fish on the weekend is not going to kill me . Look at my whole history . Is that really a game changer ?

I guess the main thing is my boobs are gone and I still have body fat to lose around my stomach.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'd get a push up bra for the boob issue!