Recipes

Options
jamielynn020610
jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
Hey MFP! :flowerforyou:
I am in need of some new recipes. I have some picky eaters in my household. However, I need recipes with low calories so I can eat them too. Any recipes you would like ot share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :happy:

Replies

• JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    check out the forums... there is a recipe swap section. Really good recipes in there.... just have to take the time to skim all the topis. I took one for Quinoa Mac N Cheese that is really awesome!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: OR you posted this there and my dumb self just clicked the link from my feeds and didn't realize it.... Ignore the silly girl shown here. She's a little sane and mostly crazy
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: OR you posted this there and my dumb self just clicked the link from my feeds and didn't realize it.... Ignore the silly girl shown here. She's a little sane and mostly crazy

It's ok Colleen. We all have those moments. I did about an hour ago. Lol... :laugh:
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Everything you need: skinnytaste.com
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Everything you need: skinnytaste.com

I concur. Last night I made her chicken pot pie soup and her easy garlic cheddar biscuits. THEY WERE AMAZINGGGG :D had it for lunch today too. The only thing I recommend, and this is with all her recipes, is add more spices (not salt, SPICES)! Other than that, her recipes are tasty and low cal! :)
  • Dawn7664
    Dawn7664 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I get all my receipes from skinnytaste.com