• cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    homer-simpson-hiding-in-the-bushes.gif?w=584

homer-pizza.gif mmmmmmmm
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If you like drama and never knowing what going to happen next, stick around.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    She's going to tattoo your face on her arm. Run away. Run away now

:laugh: Yep.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Honestly. Is there a problem with how they teach punctuation?

Really, though, I do wonder if these people have ever actually MET. In person. In real life.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Me and this girl were talking and she tells me about how some guy just told her that he loved her then I was like wow that's crazy then a few nights later I asked what she is thinking about and she says guys I just say right on then out of nowhere shes like "wth is wrong with you i told you some guy said he loved me and im thinking about guys you act like you don't even care." What am I supposed to do talk about how I wanna kick the guys *kitten* or tell her im the only thing she can think about idk just seems like she is trying to make me jealous

untitled.jpg
  • banks2411
    Options
    lo crrazy
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Me and this girl were talking and she tells me about how some guy just told her that he loved her then I was like wow that's crazy then a few nights later I asked what she is thinking about and she says guys I just say right on then out of nowhere shes like "wth is wrong with you i told you some guy said he loved me and im thinking about guys you act like you don't even care." What am I supposed to do talk about how I wanna kick the guys *kitten* or tell her im the only thing she can think about idk just seems like she is trying to make me jealous

untitled.jpg

^^^

All I'm thinking about as well.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I couldn't even read what you wrote, let alone give you an opinion to help.

What just happened here?
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

untitled.jpg
    http://whatdoumeme.net/media/created/4xxa0l.jpg
  • odusgolp
    Options
    She's going to tattoo your face on her arm. Run away. Run away now

She is wise. Listen to this one...
  • odusgolp
    Options

untitled.jpg

No, I think just trying to point out in a humorous light that your post is very difficult to read. The addition of some periods or commas can be helpful for future reference :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

This girl is nuts.

Or 12....
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    OP said:

4xxa0l.jpg

It just means no one understands you.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

untitled.jpg

Nice try. While you're looking up punctuation, look up how to post a picture in the forums.
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    RUN FAR AWAY!! QUICKLY!!!!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Walk away.

Insecure and immature crazy alarm is going off!

This. Back away slowly, and keep your eyes on her hands the whole time.
    They're both wrong... RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

untitled.jpg
    4xxa0l.jpg

Fixed that for you, you're welcome.
  • mandersatx
    Options
    Run away & you can log the calories you burned. Seriously, this chick's trouble. A woman that has any self-respect would not say things like that to make you jealous. A person with no self-respect does know how to respect anyone else, either. It's just a matter of time before she's boiling your bunny and calling it dinner. Jealousy and intentionally trying to make someone jealous are rooted in insecurity.