Starting Insanity Very Soon - Any takers

Options
Howdy,

I'm going to be receiving the Insanity workout DVD's later this week, and I was wondering if there was anyone else about to start....
If so, would you like to start a group on here and keep each other motivated throughout the process??

If so, let me know! It would be great to have more of a reason to keep it up!!

Take care all:wink:

Replies

• saleracing
    Options
    I got it a few weeks back but went on vacation the 3rd week and there was a death in the family the 2nd week and I haven't been able to get myself back into my routine- but am going to start back today! I would love to have a motivational group to be able to look to.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Howdy,

I'm going to be receiving the Insanity workout DVD's later this week, and I was wondering if there was anyone else about to start....
    If so, would you like to start a group on here and keep each other motivated throughout the process??

If so, let me know! It would be great to have more of a reason to keep it up!!

Take care all:wink:
    There is a group going and some just starting under the Fitness/Exercise Topic called Insanity? part 4 started by ripely 36 and you are very welcome to join. There are beachbody coaches on there that will offer any info you ask! I love that group and there is a group of us starting the series OVER again in April (I am finishing up P90X right now). Insanity IS the BEST cardio workout made and it becomes an addiction, watch out!!! LOL I post on this group regularly cuz I use some of Insanity's workouts as a sub for the cardio in the X! I will look for ya!!!
  • racin65
    racin65 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I am into week 10 of P90X as a first time user and I love this product. But due to limited time throughout the summer, I am planning to start Insanity as soon as I complete my P90X. I would be glad to connect with everyone else who are doing these workouts. I love BeachBody products and I am a coach for BeachBody, if anyone has any questions, please just ask. BeachBody also has lots of nutritional products in addition to all of the fitness programs.
    Amy
  • aharvey516
    Options
    Some co-workers and i are in week 3 of P90X and also plan to start Insanity after we are done. Good luck to you.
  • aharvey516
    Options
    My work out partners and i have talked about doing insanity on cardio days of P90X also... how long do the insanity work outs last? The Kempo and Plyo are pretty good, how much better is insanity?
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie - I'm game. I just ordered insanity and would love to join the group! Let me know.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My work out partners and i have talked about doing insanity on cardio days of P90X also... how long do the insanity work outs last? The Kempo and Plyo are pretty good, how much better is insanity?
    The first month the Insane workouts are like 35 minutes the second month 55 to 60 minutes! These are the EXTREME and actually make PLYO X seem quite easy!!! Best wishes!