Bowflex iconnect fit HRM. HALP MEH!!

Options
Anyone ever used, seen, heard of or able to find any info about these HRM? Found a great deal on one (supossedly) but even google, or bowflex's website won't lead me to any info about these. All I come up with is pages and pages of sites listing it for sale. :tongue:

Replies

• Kellyscupcake
    Kellyscupcake Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    who found it?
  • Kellyscupcake
    Kellyscupcake Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    From another thread-ugh.

bought one earlier this year, by bowflex. I loved it the price what great but then it started acting up, me thinkinig that it was the batt. on the chest strap I traded it out, but still nothing. I love the accuracy it provided, but i feel that for the money I paid for mine and the issues I am having with, it's now are just not worth the hassel
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    Bump, anyone?
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    ....?
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    Guess no ones ever heard of them?
  • niseynisey
    niseynisey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I purchased the BowFlex FitPack iConnect Wireleass Heartrate Monitor for $30 on 1saleaday.com. I loved it! Until I lost the dongle part :angry: . Good luck with the "1 year warranty". No one answers my emails. But I used it with Quentiq & Runtastic & it was AWESOME!! :bigsmile:
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for the review. You're the second person I've ever heard from that has even heard of these. I'll have to keep close track of my dongle.

Seriously, how do you not laugh when you say dongle.
  • alandanziger
    alandanziger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I find that the strap works great talking to the treadmill and elliptical, but I haven't been able to get the dongle to talk to my iPhone! Anyone using it that way?