Is There any single guys here 23-26

Options

Replies

• ddyirishgrl
    Options
    This poor girl is just getting ripped a part. geez
  • ddyirishgrl
    Options
    oh and so guys can go on here and ask if there are any hot single moms out there and women respond like crazy but a women comes on here asking and you all tear her apart and telling her shes desperate and needs match.com
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    oh and so guys can go on here and ask if there are any hot single moms out there and women respond like crazy but a women comes on here asking and you all tear her apart and telling her shes desperate and needs match.com

Hay, I was having fun, and I even private messaged her to tell her so...and now I have a new friend :smile: Wins

Edit: Also, Women are the majority on this site, so when a guy says so... and posts a picture with abs of steal... or whatever, yea they will run... first rule of attraction; physical is the first thing you notice. Then comes personality, mental comparability, and all the other things that might...

So of course when someone posts no picture, and a short post, it isn't going to work as well...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I've seen lots of topics like this from both genders in the last year and a half...some of them are still going. That being said...it never ceases to amaze me that people are still offended by them. I mean seriously...are they so very self absorbed that any topic that falls outside of THEIR personal intended usage of MFP absolutely MUST be taken as a personal insult? Did someone MAKE them click on the clearly labled 'Is there any single guys here 23-26' topic...which is even in the proper section?

Um...no.

So...for all you easily offended, self centered MFPeeps...if I or anyone else wants to troll the Chit Chat section for dates, you're pretty much stuck dealing with it.

Have a nice day :).
  • Thokiz
    Thokiz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was 23-26 once..actually more like 1,460 times
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    you have no profile pic.... sounds legitimate

Um duh, can't you see the little round head and body with no limbs...sheesh!

It's a quadriplegic Helen Keller.

....this needs to turn into a Helen Keller joke thread

I think I'm deaf enough to actually be offended by this.......

(sighs)....

ok not really.
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options

FYEPc.jpg

So glad I came on this thread, just for this picture. :love:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Try here
    > match.com

This might be more the right place.
    > pof.com

You could also try christianmingle.com
    They like it pervy there, believe it or not.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You should try a dating site, not a fitness site (no offense people, we have other goals here).

^ This.
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me if you want a narcissistic law lover, hardware/software engineer.

Then again, I'm a bit screwy in head, so whatever, and besides, the wolf does not lie :o

As if you don't look in the mirror each day and assume you will die and try change for the better as might be your last, someday you will be right and it will be your last day, and it might be too late to change.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    LMAO I was going to say that too!
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

FYEPc.jpg

or one of these?

0k0RE.jpg
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options

FYEPc.jpg

or one of these?

0k0RE.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    You should try a dating site, not a fitness site (no offense people, we have other goals here).

^ This.

Lol. Wanna go out sometime?
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I agree, if you want a date try like eharmony or something. Or better yet, go out and meet people :)
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    All the single men (all the single men)
    Now put your hands up
    oh oh oh, oh oh ooohh

yeah...right here!! lol
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I was 23-26 once..actually more like 1,460 times

you look like my kinda 23-26 year old :bigsmile:

yeah, I've been single a long time and I need flirting practice, what can I say?
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    20, soon to be 21 here. hey, don't judge, i think i look older :laugh: :wink:
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    All the single men (all the single men)
    Now put your hands up
    oh oh oh, oh oh ooohh

I LOL-ed... now that song is stuck in my head.. thanks...
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    you are my hero for that lol