30 day shred?

Options
I just started it today and I almost passed out but regardless I kept going. I mean litarely almost passed out. Did you guys do it every single day for 30 days or did you break it up? How much weight did you lose? Can you post some pictures of before and after JUST the 30 day shred? How did you feel after your 30 day shred workout? How hard was level 2 and 3?

Replies

• Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Glad you finished it... I only lasted 20 minutes today.. First time doing it.. Just about killed me..lol..
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 8, and my endurance level has increased. My toughest part is the jump rope movement, I just can not do it - it kills my knee. Instead I jump in place from on foot to the other.
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I just finished the whole thing. I didn't take any days off and I survived, but I did do every level with modifcations and the occasional 5 second break to breathe. The most important thing is that you know what your body can handle and don't hurt yourself by pushing further than is safe.
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again after completing it once. I was Anita and am striving to be
    Natalie. I didn't lose much weight but found new muscles and lost inches. No pictures as I switched phones and first to ake pics with me. I did it pretty much daily missing one or two a week depending on schedule.
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the first 2 or 3 days are pretty rough, but after that you start getting more stamina. Level 2 and 3 are more challenging (I still have to do mostly modified). I think the general consensus is to do the shred 2 days, then cardio, shred 2 days, cardio, then take a rest day. I didn't take pictures before I started, but I can tell my stomach is smaller and I can see a glimmer of my abs. I had been stuck at the same weight for over month, but by the time I started Level 2, I started dropping again. I'm on day 4 of Level 3 now. You can find more threads with other gals doing 30 day shred if you search 30 ds and 30ds. Good luck!
  • nanaay
    Options
    im on day 8! it gets easier over time i nearly died on the first day! dont worry you'll get used to it by day 5 :)
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just finished yesterday, I lost 5lbs, and a few inches off everything. More then anything though, I have toning where before it was just lumpy.
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting during Christmas :D Here's hoping I make it ^^;
  • JennLewis1223
    JennLewis1223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did it about two years ago to lose baby weight. I almost passed out on the first day, too! BUT...just like she said in the video...by days 5 and 6, I felt an amazing difference! It is totally worth it if you stick to it! I've since gained a little weight back because of a multitude of reasons...not the least of which is eating a bunch of crap out of stress. But I'm thinking of doing it again to get myself going again!

Good luck to you! Keep going! You'll be totally shocked!
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 20 days and I loved it! I started to get a little bored with the same workout everyday but it was only 20 minutes. I want to start again and this time do it all the way through from start to finish!

Anyone is more than welcome to add me as a friend for the extra motivation :)