NSV- Actually Looking Forward to My Workout!

Options
Here it is, almost 10pm and I'm exhausted. I am however for the first time EVER looking forward to my morning cardio routine. I'm looking forward to that feeling of success and of pushing myself.

I feel amazing about this because I am, by nature, lazy. Not so much anymore :) And that feels damn good!

Today I went out and ran up the street with my daughter while she rode her bike, raked leaves and played in the leaf piles, volunteered to put her bike away, instead of having hubby do it, walked all he way back to the other end of Walmart to get something I had forgotten instead of just saying screw it (like I usually would).

I have all this energy now and it is from working out and I love it! Trust me people, lazy can be cured ;)

Replies

• CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yay! Isn't that a great feeling
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It is a Wonderful feeling. I know that I feel so much better and like you I used to say screw it. But now I dont say screw it.....I DO IT!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!