my very 1st nsv

Options
nerchk
nerchk Posts: 136 Member
7 days ago i decided to get serious about working out. I know 7 days is a short time but i managed to do 30 minutes workouts every morning for the past 7 days. I havent lost anything since i started working out. But do i even care, im fitter than i was a week ago. I plan to write another nsv in 6 weeks time to say i have been working out for 6 weeks now. I am doing 30 day shred and i am planning to take a rest day after level 1

Replies

• maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I know how you feel! I have been so on again off again with working out, and I know that feeling where you can improve in your work outs and know it was better than last time! :) I just started working out again for the past two weeks, and i have this feeling too :)
    Good luck with your shred (:
  • hanbax012
    hanbax012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's great, good for you!
    I've been doing the shred too and today I did sit ups without having to put my feet under something, such a good feeling as I def couldn't do this a few weeks ago!! Its great to see your fitness improving :-)
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    that's a great start, I can sense commitment in your post. Keep up the good work!
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I know how you feel! I have been so on again off again with working out, and I know that feeling where you can improve in your work outs and know it was better than last time! :) I just started working out again for the past two weeks, and i have this feeling too :)
    Good luck with your shred (:

Thank you. Hoping to see great results
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!