My Progress so far - WITH BEFORE AND NOW PICS

Options
I REALLY dont feel like I have changed too much.. what do you think??

BEFOREANDAFTER.jpg

Replies

• misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    MMMMM ok cant seem to get it to work :(
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I REALLY dont feel like I have changed too much.. what do you think??

BEFOREANDAFTER.jpg
  • misspancakes
    Options
    Thanks hungry potato :) kinda new to all this stuff
  • HazenAllen
    HazenAllen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. I have a feeling you do too :P no need to go fishing! Just post your success :) you look great.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    You definitely have changed! Your waist has most definitely shrunk! (Not like it was that big to start with!!!) You are looking GREAT! Keep up your hard work. :)
  • misspancakes
    Options
    I really dont :(( i kinda needed some reviews
  • misspancakes
    Options
    You definitely have changed! Your waist has most definitely shrunk! (Not like it was that big to start with!!!) You are looking GREAT! Keep up your hard work. :)

Thanks :) I was hoping that.... still hate my bum though.. but dont we all!
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Left side of link has to be But when you put it needs to be lower case img  On right side, but same thing change to lowercase img and no prob :)
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Your abs have soo much more definition!!! You can start to see that defined line down the middle..

And its hard to tell cause you're wearing pyjama pants in the "now" photos, but it seems your hips are more trimmed

Keep up the good work; never give up; you're going to look even more amazing, and you'll thank yourself :wink:
  • misspancakes
    Options
    BTW how do I add pics?
  • misspancakes
    Options
    Left side of link has to be But when you put it needs to be lower case img  On right side, but same thing change to lowercase img and no prob :)

THANKS! I just asked how to post haha :)) thanks again
  • misspancakes
    Options
    anotherbeforeandnow.jpg
  • misspancakes
    Options
    YAY! I did it
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I have lost over 30 pounds and don't see it either. I even took pictures and still don't see it. I can see the small changes that you have made, you lose weight all over and not specifically in one area like an apple or pear shape and that is probably why you don't see it.
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can see that your waist is noticably smaller and love handles are disappearing. Nice work, keep at it!
  • misspancakes
    Options
    Thanks for your replies
  • misspancakes
    Options
    I am still going to the gym every morning and eating 1200 calories per day until I reach my goal weight.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    you'll lose more weight if you eat more, 1200 is too low. But regardless, I do see a small difference, give it time and commitment and changes WILL keep happening I promise!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!