Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Look at your tiny waist!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    That's funny I just got my DermaRoller today.
    I am going to give it a try on the loose skin from my lower belly left-over from pregnancy.

I had GREAT success with stretchmarks using Retin-A.

You look amazing :)
  • banks89202
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! I will have to try this. Mine are tiny but I have tons of them! So maybe this will work for me.
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at the difference in texture!!!!!! Wow! I have lots of little ones on the front and a few larger ones on my hips from my 1st pregnancy. I don't mind the marks bc mine were never red and stayed skin color, but I've always disliked the wrinkly texture that results from them ESPECIALLY when I'm bent over or laying on my side :/

I've read up on dermal wands/rollers a few times but never decided to try them yet... I believe once I meet my ultimate goal that I may give it go if I am still unhappy with the texture of my tummy skin :)

Thank you so much for posting this and showing us pictures, I can honestly see a great improvement. Will you post again after the redness is back down? Would love to keep updated with your progress!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    bump
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I love your shape! I wish I was shaped like that.
  • juiceplusbecky
    juiceplusbecky Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless......
  • erinblaze86
    Options
    Bump
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bump... I need to look this up :) thanks for the info!
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Bump!! For more progress pics..id like to see if the redness goes away! Because u eliminated the ripples. I have a few c-Section baby check this out.. I got them after I gave birth wtf? Lol. Anyway u look great! U may have just stumbled upon a miracle I was really starting to think the only thing I could rely on was a future tummy tuck:brokenheart: thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That is a big change!! I will look in to this. I have a lot of small ones after having my 2 kids. I have had 2 c sections and an ovary removal while pregnant of my son so the skin on my belly is horrible.
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love you! Thank you sooooo much for posting this! i have really bad ones on my hips that stretch around to my back, smaller ones all over my abdomen and then scars from csection and kidney surgery.... I thought there was no hope to get rid of them. I tried a whole bottle of vitamin e and it just made the color fade a bit. I am going to be buying up some of these and trying it out as soon as I reach my next goal weight :) Keep bumping this for progress pics!!
  • massignan
    massignan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind replies :) I will put progress pictures here in the future, but not that often.. maybe once a month. I saw the most change right at the 5 week mark from when I first started so I don't want to put a whole lot of the same pictures up until I see more improvement :) I'll post one when the redness is gone though :)
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    This is a good example of why I keep telling people to lose more fat when they have stretched skin and stretch marks. The skin will pull up tight if there is no fat and adipose tissue layered behind it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!