Looking For Social & Motivational Friends

Options
Hey all! I took a brief break from MFP and came back to find that many of the people on my friends list are gone, too. I'm looking for friends who like to provide motivation, support, tips, criticism (friendly, please), and inspiration. I love having a diverse group of friends, so whatever your fitness goals may be, I'd love to be your buddy.

Help me and I'll help you! We can do this together. =)

Replies

• Grizzly_Mike
    Options
    Friend Request sent. Glad to have you back here on MFP!
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sending a request your way!
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Nice to meet ya :smile:
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I'm about as social as it gets
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You ar emore then welcome to add me. I joined in January, since I started Insanity in August and have done it strong everyday now for 101 days. Lost quite a bit of inches, and weight. I am on this site more then i am on facebook! I love to inspire and be inspired, this site has been a backbone to my success! Welcome back girl!!!!
  • cshodges
    cshodges Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! If any of you are also looking, please feel free to send me a request as well! The more the merrier, and welcome back, jrsey86!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    You ar emore then welcome to add me. I joined in January, since I started Insanity in August and have done it strong everyday now for 101 days. Lost quite a bit of inches, and weight. I am on this site more then i am on facebook! I love to inspire and be inspired, this site has been a backbone to my success! Welcome back girl!!!!

^^^This sounds like me...well, minus the INSANITY {workout} part!! I have been doing Turbo Jam and starting Turbo Fire next month! I LOVE motivating people and encouraging people!! Friend Request Sent!! :-)
  • gcadays99
    Options
    The more friends the better request sent
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same - my list of friends is great but as the year has passed a lot have dropped off (unfortunately) and I could use some more activity in my news feed and on my posts.

I've been struggling a bit lately, I need some more motivation!

A bit about me - I joined MFP in October 2011 and I've logged in every single day. Some days are better than others, but I'm trying to make it happen :)
  • blantonjm1
    blantonjm1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    friend request sent.
  • rayvennavera
    Options
    Ive sent a friend request i too am looking for some motivational friends im just about to start month 2 of insanity if anyone would like to be my friend and get tips on starting insanity or just discuss it please dont hesitate to hit the FR BUTTON
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love the people on my friend list! But as others have said, as time passes, specially with the holidays approaching, everyone seems less and less talkative/ active/ present.

I love to support and would hope to be supported. I've got 26ish lbs to go. Lost 90lbs (pre MFP) I try to be as healthy as possible and am happy to share best practices :-) Shout out to P90X, Insanity, and Turbo Fire! I'm a Beach Body girl! We can do this! Motivation will get you started, determination will see you through!
  • Lynnie373
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am looking for motivational friends and to keep other motivated too :)
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    HI. MEEEE TOOOOO.
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! If any of you are also looking, please feel free to send me a request as well! The more the merrier, and welcome back, jrsey86!

GO HAWKS! *too bad its sucked this year though* you can add me too!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i enjoy making new friends! will send u a request. Anybody please feel free to add me.