Im from the UK TRYING LOOSE WEIGHT

Well I have tried and failed a few times before to loose weight (try 1000 times) I have lost before however the weight always creeps up again. I want to do it right this time (though this is my first day doing it right) so any encouragement is greatly appreciated I will be going swimming 3 times a week and watching what I’m eating any tips is always good HERE I GO!!!!

Replies

• sss1966
    sss1966 Posts: 110 Member
    Hey you're not trying to lose weight. You are going to lose weight. I stumbled across this site 6 months ago and i have since lost 70 lbs or 5 stone. You need motivational friends to support and encourage you and most of all you need to be honest in your food diary. If you go over, it doesn't matter just log it and try to claw it back over the next few days. None of us are perfect all of the time. Ill add u as a friend and look forward to getting to know you x
  • KitiCat86
    KitiCat86 Posts: 3 Member
    wow that's impressive I want achive similar to that all going ok so far.... went for a swim this morning before work and have eaten healthy I feel more positive this time round but do appriciate any support that a 'community' can offer :-)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    If you stay consistent with MFP then it is such a tool that it will really help you in achieving your goal. You can read out success stories of lots of people, it is so inspiring. Even I am losing weight with MFP:)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Hey,
    Welcome to MFP!!
    Im from the UK as well and due to un forseen circumstances Im doing this over again.
    Feel free to add me if you want and we'll motivate each other :-) xx
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 229 Member
    Sending you a friend request.

I am from South Wales and today I am back in the I will loose weight mentality after a brief blip (1 month) maybe we can support each other.

:happy:
  • KitiCat86
    KitiCat86 Posts: 3 Member
    well i really do all you're support I'd go to weight watchers or alternative but with my work commitmments and being well i'll just say it lazy :-) then I think this is the best method for me do it as I go and keep track of everything food and exersise
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    you can do it, best of luck to you!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Anyone can `ADD ME, and if your British go right ahead i love UK women haha