Nearly sixty

Options
Hi, I am nearly sixty, my Birthday is in January.
Is any one else my age doing this?
If so, a friend my age would be great, as I need some motivation.

Replies

• Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi. You're one year ahead of me in age. I've been on MFP since June. I'm trying to reestablish my routine because I had some medical issues recently. I am determined to stay with it. At this age, I feel I must work at the weight and staying active. Feel free to look at my profile and add me as a friend.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am nearly sixty, my Birthday is in January.
    Is any one else my age doing this?
    If so, a friend my age would be great, as I need some motivation.

Well I am nearly 70 [next April] and have been here since August I live in UK, check me out & add as friend if you wish

Diary is friends only, but I mainly eat & cook my own food, with prevalence of fresh veg & fruit, but am not immune to pub lunches & pints of beer
  • FitEndAg_i
    Options
    Hello! I'm 55 and stayin' alive ... in the best possible way! I'm a man of few goals but those I have very much help the pounds fall away ... to stay, 30 lbs so far heading for probably 15 more. Drop in on a group I started, A Spirit of Fitness, if you'd like. We would and do welcome you. Great Health to You!
  • oldce
    oldce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, we seem to have the health issues in common!

I feel very much that I must lose the weight and stay active because there are so many things I want to do, and places I want to see.

But it is not as easy as it sounds, is it?
  • babsb121
    babsb121 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello all; 57 years young, UK based. Sending out friend invites xxx
  • oldce
    oldce Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Well I am nearly 70 [next April] and have been here since August I live in UK, check me out & add as friend if you wish

Diary is friends only, but I mainly eat & cook my own food, with prevalence of fresh veg & fruit, but am not immune to pub lunches & pints of beer

Ah ha, I am not alone!

yes please I will add you as a friend!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 55 and stayin' alive ... in the best possible way! I'm a man of few goals but those I have very much help the pounds fall away ... to stay, 30 lbs so far heading for probably 15 more. Drop in on a group I started, A Spirit of Fitness, if you'd like. We would and do welcome you. Great Health to You!

OK, I could be interested in your group, but a search failed to find it, will you post a link please?