AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    java.gif

Best GIF EVER
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    *raises hand*
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Coffee... disgusting! It tastes so bad and smells awful! You people who dink it... YOU CRAZY!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    That's great! If someone bought me a Starbucks coffee, I'd definitely give him my number! :wink:
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 729 Member
    So because I am a barista at Starbucks- should I be on the look out for men trying to get my number?
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Virtual coffee doesn't do it for me. Sorry. ;)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    867-5309
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Mmmmmm coffee!! Drinking some right now!
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Coffee beans are a great way to get the smell of smoke out of stuff you can't wash. They smell great and absorb the nasty odor of stale smoke. (Not a smoker, but bought a handbag from one.)
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Coffee... disgusting! It tastes so bad and smells awful! You people who dink it... YOU CRAZY!

the hell you say? :noway:
  • OMG! I thought you said coffee. $tarbuck$ is a social phenomena, but it ain't good coffee. Go to Dunkin', or 7/11, or Farmers Brothers from the local gas station, but friends don't let friends drink $tarbuck$. :happy:

Drinking MJB at home right now, help yurselves to a fresh cup.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    867-5309

Oh Jenny. :bigsmile:
  • Crafty, to each their own (tho I'm just as bad when dissing $tarbuck$.) :wink:
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    867-5309

Amazing how many people you can give this number out to and they have no idea where its from. hahaha
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 729 Member
    So because I am a barista at Starbucks- should I be on the look out for men trying to get my number?

Only if you promise to wear your uniform to bed

Well I could do that- but whats so sexy about black pants, black shirt, and a red apron?
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    867-5309

Amazing how many people you can give this number out to and they have no idea where its from. hahaha

Seriously? http://youtu.be/Dg_YueZ4fi8
  • Another good "deodorant" is banana peels. No joke, anything with a musty or smoky smell, put it in a plastic bag with a couple banana peels for a day or so, It'll come out fresh. (No, it won't smell like bananas.) Also, when tasting foods, sniff coffee grounds between tastes to clear your palate.
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    I'm IN!!