5'8" to 5'10" girls! What is your Ultimate Goal Weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• meggwtw
    meggwtw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal is to be 140, but once I get down to 155 I'll reevaluate. I've been 155 and I looked pretty darn good, just could use a little bit of toning, but that is a normal weight for that height. 120 pounds is WAY too thin, BTW. You don't want to be unhealthy, right?
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and my goal is around 165 ... I will see how I feel when I get there and adjust accordingly. :smile:
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    There's one of these posts every other day on here.

I'm 5'10 and my weigh in today was 156. My GW is 140-150. I wear size 6 or 8.

Last time I weighed 120 was in 6th grade, hahaha.

Feel free to add me, ladies! I love supporting other tall women on here in their health and fitness goals.
  • intellicat
    Options
    I am a smidge under 5'8" with a large bone structure, big hands and feet, etc. IN my 20s I weighed 135 and it was a decent weight for me. Would like to get back to that, but since I am currently 173, it would be really tough. Gonna try to get as close as I can though.
  • Ginger_Poomkin
    Ginger_Poomkin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' and currently weigh 166lbs. I would love to be anywhere between 130lbs and 140lbs
  • daggoneit
    daggoneit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5'8 and my current goal is 140. Maybe I'll lose a little more, depends on how I look at 140
  • Tobe_Irie
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 154 at the moment. I wear a size 8. I would love to get back down to my wedding weight of 146 - I felt awesome...but that is also the lowest i've ever been, even in high school.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    im 5'8 at the moment the stupid scales is sayin 161 pounds but i swear before i went away they were 159:( makes me sad but my goal is 145 pounds i was so comfy at that poundige" so 15 something pounds to loose and its taking forever maybe cos i eat a little toooooo much but still i exercsie everyday and im slowly cutting back on my yummy food" i also have a 4 month old and getting time to exercis now can be a challenge but im gettn there" I was 145 pound before bubs i had muscles and i had awesome clothes that i miss now:( i just wanna wear a pair of denim shorty shorts and not feel embarrassed> hopeing by julyish a yr after my bubs was born ill be at my ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT:)
  • Hannaaah1990
    Options
    I'm 5"9 and currently weigh 189. Initial goal weight (to get to healthy BMI) is 165, then hoping to get to around 145 :)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5 foot 9 and currently weigh 155lb. I'd like to lose 7 to 10lb and see what that looks like. More than that I'd like to get to 25% body fat, currently 29%.
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think it can depend on your age. You are quite young so can get away with being lighter. I'm 5'9" and when I was in my 20s I was about 135. I wouldn't want to weigh that at 46 as I think I might look at bit scrawny. I'm 145 at the moment and my goal was 147 - but I'm giving myself a bit of leeway as it's Christmas soon and I always put on a couple of pounds.
  • cattycutie
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Beth, 19, 5'8 and 210lbs. I wear a size 18-20 and my main goal for the time being is to be in a healthy BMI range (around 170 lbs), but my ultimate goal is to be around the 140 mark, so I can fit into ALL the clothes I'd like to wear.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5", 165. I'm trying to lower my bf% a little bit (it's currently around 25%), but I really don't care how much I weigh.
  • Beth24793
    Beth24793 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When I was first starting this, I wanted to be around 120, but now I'm thinking that that's a bit unreasonable. What is your UGW? Do you have before and afters of it? Thanks guys! (:

Hi, i'm 5"8 and my goal weight is alos around 120 :)