New!

Options
Hello,

I signed up for My Fitness Pal because I want to get back on track. My whole life, I was involved in sports, working out every day, and eating what I pleased. When I stopped playing college volleyball, and stopped exercising for a good year, I grained a lot of weight. I've never been this heavy and my wish is to get back to my comfort weight. I can't believe how my personality has changed due to being uncomfortable all the time. I want nothing more than to lose this weight, workout everyday, and feel great about myself again. My mother is on this website with me to encourage myself to get back on track. I figured I could share my story with others to have others support and for myself to support others. Great way to be connected to people that have the same goals! (:

Thanks for you time!

Replies

• FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have been at this weight loss thing on and off for years. Finally I decided the only way to stop yo-yoing was to figure out how to find a healthy lifestyle that I enjoyed and could keep up. "Fad" diets wrecked my body so I am through with "No-Carb" "No-fat" diets. I just eat healthy and I need the support of a site like this to help keep me accountable. If you get a chance check out my fitness blog and ask me any questions you have.

I talk about my nutrition, training, rest and post motivational updates. You can also read my bio there. Please give it a look if you get a chance and leave comments on any questions you have.

I have developed a passion for fitness and I look forward to living the rest of my life healthy.

If you get a chance you can check out my Youtube video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8S7-kmfhI&feature=plcp

Ryan