LOVE turbofire !!

Options
Hi everyone!

I was wondering how many other people love turbofire and got amazing results ! Turbofire is my absolute favorite workout :) I became more lean and gained the endurance to run my first race ! I'd love to hear everyone's stories. Add me!

Replies

• kendrarochelle02
    kendrarochelle02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through the 12 week program of TurboFire. I have had amazing results so far as well. I love love love it! I really can't wait to see the 3 month results. I've never been able to actually stick to anything and so far I've had no problems sticking to this.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it, too! I just started it, though, so I have a ways to go. It's so much fun, though!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am a Turbo Fire Junkie:) It is the first workout program that I can't wait to do each day. I am a little sad on my days off.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I love Turbofire. I'm currently doing the CLX/TF hybrid (mid week 9 of 20) and I'm loving the results : )
  • Fitness_withsarah
    Options
    I love chalene extreme too ! I did that workout program first actually then found turbofire. I've done the hybrid more then once :) what hybrid are you using ? The one that comes in the program ?? I have other ones that are more challenging if anyone is interested :)
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    I'm in week 3 and am loving it. I'm finishing up p90x this week (second round, with insanity in between). I need to decide what i'm going to do in addition to turbofire. I may try to keep the strength days of p90x like a doubles routine. I don't have chalean extreme but have done the one bonus workout that came with my TF set and enjoyed it... could be a future investment after Christmas. Open to new TF friends.