Holiday Challenge

Options
It is all up to you. I have decided to join a challenge at work. It is not to see who could loose the most or any weight actually. The challenge is to enjoy the Holidays, both Thanksgiving and Christmas while not putting weight back on. I am going to weigh myself on Wednesday November 21st (SD) again on December 12th (MD) and finally on January 2nd (ED).

Again the challenge is not to see how miserable you can make yourself over the Holidays, but to put into action our way of looking at how we live and what we eat.

I have a personal goal to actual still achieve my 2012 goal weight which includes loosing an additional four pounds by the end of 2012, but that is my goal.

Good Luck and God Bless.

Replies

• jennbleyenberg
    Options
    I'll join you in this challenge. I've got 9 to go to reach my 2012 goal. 14 to go by my 40th b-day in January! Need the motivation, challenge and strength to achieve this goal! Good luck over the holidays!
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    If I can get through these holidays as well as I intend to, I'm going to call it a great year. I hope everyone else remembers to have fun and if you happen fall off the horse is get right back on the next day.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I will join you.. I want to lose another 8 pounds to be at the 150 mark..
  • danz1340
    danz1340 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SD: 229 - here we go

MD:

ED:
  • hornsfankatie
    Options
    Count me in. I love a good challenge.

SD: 189
  • danz1340
    danz1340 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SD: 229 - here we go

MD: 229 - 12/19/2012 (well, no loss, but, no gain either) still short of 2012 goal but we have a week+

ED: