5'8ish ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    5' 8", highest (recorded) weight 213lbs, current weight 169lbs, looking to get down to somewhere around 159-164lbs (large frame).
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    5' 8.5"

Highest ever weight: 335
    Highest recent weight: 319

This morning's weight: 136.4

Goal weight range: 140-145

Yep. Trying to gain back a few pounds. How scary is that?
  • badr0mance
    Options
    wow! what great accomplishments many of you have made already!
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    5'8" Highest weight 315. Current weight 285. Ultimate goal weight 140 but there are several that come before that.

We're twins! Nearly identical stats.
  • alanoschick
    Options
    5'8"

Highest wieght 205 or so before I delivered my 10lb 15oz sixth child!! :)

Starting weight was 175 six months after having my 7th baby

Current weight is 136

Goal weight is 130

Going to try and post some pictures

This is before at about 175
    IMG_9853.jpg

And this is more recent I think at about 140
    IMG_0713.jpg

Same shirt, different sized me ;)

Huge pictures! Sorry!
  • SpartyOn33
    SpartyOn33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'7" medium frame

Highest weight - 150
    Started MFP at 148 a couple weeks ago
    Current weight - 145
    Goal weight - 125-130

What are y'alls calorie goals? Work out routines?

I'm at 1360 per day.. and I try to lift weights for 30 min, and do cardio for 30min 6x a week.
    So far I'm not seeing a lot of results on the scale, but I feel a lot better and have more energy during the day
  • Tobe_Irie
    Options
    5"8, My highest weight was 180 in college and i'm at 154 now. My goal is 146, what i was last year on my wedding day. I was toned and felt really good about myself in all clothes. I was busting out of my jeans today :( How uncomfortable! Thanksgiving doesn't help...i tried to eat small portions - failed. Tomorrow I shall start again. I'm a little frustrated with my weight. Although i havn't been blogging i eat fairly healthy and work out a lot. I think i may need to up my cal intake..but i'm nervous!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    5'8
    Large frame
    HW: 250+
    CW: 219
    GW: 160. After that I will just focus on BF%

My current calorie goal is around 1500-1550, which sounds low but I am not great with tracking every little bite of something so that's why my goal is what it is. And I DO eat my exercise calories.

For exercise I do Zumba about 2-3x a week and I'm trying to get back into heavy lifting (NROL4W), but I have back and hip problems in my ripe old age of 26, so it's slow and difficult and frustrating and quite painful at times.

I lost my weight very slowly and lifted weights for most of it, so I saw more progress with the tape measure than the scale. Sometimes it gets me down to have only lost 30-odd pounds over the course of almost a year now, but I know for certain my body composition has changed.